3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 04.04.20 11:22 pm

Bosses.At what times were? (Nioh)

Decided pointeresovatsya,how many times have you killed a particular boss,what do you remember most?

Definitely for me the game is harder, dark souls,the first boss walked three times with the 10th,but the first location was another optional boss,Samurai,of which we save.

I cut down 40 times),if not more,very potent shit,cram be healthy.
46 Comments
Sort by:
I
InfinityDance 04.04.20

Genji on the bridge

I
Ivanych 04.04.20

Tatibana have learned more in a free demo beat it, no problems caused, but Hino-ENMA with his paralysis, was forced many times to run to her. The most foul, that the game does not explain what the effect on the character imposed, it is necessary to study the vast world wide web in order to doperet to the way of dealing with specific enemies.

S
Shadowarm 04.04.20

Ivanychi
It is easy to contra a few amulets from paralysis,+ if Dodge can not,or play through the tank,carry acupuncture needles.

I
Ivanych 04.04.20

Shadowarm
Yes, but know it only in the case if you climb to look for information about what to do with this fucking paralyzed! And when you're playing from scratch - the game's not reported that you moved the same effect as PARALYSIS! You just stand there and don't know what's going on.
By the way, how to return to YOUR world, if called as a phantom through the tori gates? I found in the inventory only salt for the expulsion of assistants.

i
inad 04.04.20

Bosses people are much more complicated youkai bosses, especially in the DLC. And sweated on the bosses Hino ENMA, Umibozu, Nue, Yuki Onna, Okatsu, date, Sanada, Maria and Hayabusa. But if pumping to sweat especially not if the skill is of course.

S
Shadowarm 04.04.20

Ivanych wrote:
By the way, how to return to YOUR world, if called as a phantom through the tori gates? I found in the inventory only salt for the expulsion of assistants.
To be honest I don't know,ask another question on these gates,why pvp arena is lit is not active,it works?

I
Ivanych 04.04.20

Shadowarm
Works for me, just checked.

T
Tayra-no Tekesi 04.04.20

InfinityDance
On the Bridge of Minamoto Yoshitsune, and Saito but Musashibo Benkei.

I
InfinityDance 04.04.20

Tyra-but Takeshi
Yarun!

S
Shadowarm 04.04.20

Ivanychi
It is the story open,or what?

I
Ivanych 04.04.20

Shadowarm
And so you're still not passed? Just a topic about a favorite boss, I understood that the game has already passed.))) Yes, the plot.

D
Delphis 04.04.20

Shadowarm
pvp after the main story is kind of open, in the first DLS. But because of the lack of any sort of anticheat there is nothing to do

I
Ivanych 04.04.20

Delphis
After an abandoned castle with spiders, finding pieces of an ancient kettle.

D
Delphis 04.04.20

Ivanychi
it's a tea house with open factions, and the pvp kind of late

I
Ivanych 04.04.20

Delphis
I have a function FIGHT just became active, after selecting a clan and talk with those narrow-eyed cunning.

D
Delphis 04.04.20

Ivanychi
can the release server crookedly worked, because pvp to me is clearly later opened

I
Ivanych 04.04.20

Delphis
I took komplit Edison.

D
Delphis 04.04.20

Ivanychi
and there is no other

I
Ivanych 04.04.20

Delphis
On PS4 diversity.