3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RUSSCP 04.04.20 11:23 pm

Why everyone likes GTA 5? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I just play in my city, but it's bothering me with 4 pieces.
Many people even GTA is not passed until the end, but they say 10/10.
Part 5 is San Andreas with improved graphics and Golf.
66 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strimline 04.04.20

RUSSCP wrote:
Part 5 is San Andreas with improved graphics and Golf.
That's how you after that to engage in dialogue...critic-obzorschik

U
UnknownAssassin 04.04.20

RUSSCP
Because a life simulator and an open world with each series more possibilities. You can play online. Not wonder you?

a
anton157 04.04.20

this is not the case

S
Sprintin 04.04.20

RUSSCP
what are you talking about? then you and the COP and NSF, and Hitman Yes, even BF.
she's perfect, and the engine of the game cool.
I wanted the underground on this engine!

B
Bupycop 04.04.20

RUSSCP
Why do you speak for everyone and believe that it is all like? If you do not like go by, you're not asking is, what is the point of your post? And the main question, if the game you don't like, why you signed it?

M
MasterCross 04.04.20

GTA 5 is Gta Sa with one city

B
Boss_Timurchik 04.04.20

gta 5 is a work on the mistakes of gta 4, and therefore interesting, plus online

_
_Egorian_ 04.04.20

Not for everyone, so do not generalize.

G
GTAman 04.04.20

RUSSCP
Why does everyone like GTA?
Because it is the top open world game in the setting of a modern city.

D
Demon59901 04.04.20

Oh...
boom!

D
DelMarPerfekto 04.04.20

Because it's a fantastic sandbox.Which is a long time not bored,if you like this genre.

T
Tommy_Koratel 04.04.20

Sprintin
dude NFS on GTA engine is not possible. because the physics in GTA 5 shit and agree with me every. in my opinion the only game similar to GTA, but with [redacted] physics is mafia 2. here in gonochki physics second mafia I played (I mean the realistic behavior of the machine). but still it is not possible for exactly the same engine. I think that the engine will have to cut and leave only the good physics engines.(do not swear in my opinion I do not really rummage in the development of computer games not particularly well know as there are manipulations with the game engine)(and I probably predicted that you'll scream these words you have [redacted] do not understand and tell people that it will be impossible to do a race Rage (the game engine GTA 5) and so I said that race is impossible because of shitty physics and the rest is how I imagine the development racing engine sandbox open world.

R
RUSSCP 04.04.20

Bupycop
I asked what and why people like her and said their opinion ,and were not asked to make conclusions based on the profile.

and it's funny that whenever someone doesn't like GTA or it is it something poorly written, this ad harshly deducted.

Bupycop
And really why would I want to follow the game, for which I gave 2000 rubles.

A
Alexander Bekker 04.04.20

RUSSCP
You paid for the game was 2000 rubles, which I consider uninteresting?

R
RUSSCP 04.04.20

Fade Baker
well before this I only played part 4, and PR 5 parts were awesome, so I bought it.

B
Bupycop 04.04.20

RUSSCP
Cons not for criticizing GTA and a stupid criticism, or rather its absence as such, for you do not say intelligible, that it does not like, and the whole Haight and hype about GTA a long time has passed) you late)

Seduced by the PR, although in this respect can be challenged, because this game has a grandiose assessment and sales, this is not clear, what has deceived you?) Graphics are not cut for release, the gameplay could not be judged by the trailers, so I'll ask again a specific question, you feel cheated, just like you said, seduced by the PR

T
Tommy_Koratel 04.04.20

Cal. Just Cal
like to drive?!!!!! th you [redacted]?!!!!!! the physics in GTA are terrible especially in the fifth. suspension as if made of cement. in the fourth another was less, but in the fifth physics with cal. well, your dislike of the series of games mafia you can understand one of 2 things. you just don't like the game and you're crap by any criterion. or do you just blindly defend GTA. although the game is not ideal.

S
Sprintin 04.04.20

Tommy_Koratel
Oh how wrong you are.
by the way, modern cars at speeds well managed!
buy yourself a car and a train, for example, I own a Subaru and 180 very sensitive rulitsya(and not just 180), and presses it from behind the kit! NSF on the engine, the reg would be perfect! GTA physics cars very close to the real world!
cement how do you say nope in GTA 5, you come physics like in NFS 2015? it is close to reality, as someone said here )))

R
RUSSCP 04.04.20

Bupycop
and you are here cons list, well.
1-Gta online this can be divided into sub-items.
1.1 - Donat, you have no money to buy that new gun to kill the guy in the tank? well, you can spend real and become on a level with him. And if you do not want it Hello hard farm.
1.2-mission. You have to do a bunch of missions to become rich, but you have no friends who pull GTA. Therefore, in your team we will invite 1-cool dude who cheats 999999 LVL, 2-man who plays on the gamepad, 3 - only I the game you.
you almost completed the mission and left only to come down with a parachute, but one of your teammates managed to die upon landing and the whole mission from the beginning.
1.3 - cheaters, and it's not other games where they just shoot, these can spawn inside of you a fire that will burn or will ride a tank and kill everyone but will besmertny.
with online like everything.
2.1-Trevor. Of course someone thinks its charismatic gg, but I think this is pathetic and at the first and the only opportunity I killed him. continue.
2.2 machine. You bought a car, from tune and drove it around , came out. come the next day and no car, but the money is gone with the car.
2.3 - the lack of Russian voice(Yes, I realize that she would be miserable), there's nothing worse than to drive and try to read subtitles at the same time.
3-car. you can fall even from the highest point , but God forbid your car ever get crushed, and the explosion will only if you fall off the roof of the car.
4-shooting. I certainly understand that for the sake of all our favorite consolers, but you even don't need to aim, press both mouse buttons and all your opponents are killed.
5. pvp online. it's terrible for several above mentioned reasons. won the vest is stronger and more powerful gun, because shooting how to aim bot.

0.5 Golf and other similar activities almost nobody plays, so enjoy them problematic.
and repetitive, but all of the case.

T
Tommy_Koratel 04.04.20

Sprintin
I didn't say anything about NFS 2015 because this game I did not like at all. but in GTA 5 suspension of the car is made of cement. in GTA 4 cases with suspension was better, but to look at the suspension in it was particularly nowhere.