3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
karandash 04.04.20 11:24 pm

The passage (The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King)

Tell me what to do at the tree, when he took my two dresa and drugged Sam.
I want to play and do not know how to continue.
142 Comments
Sort by:
M
Margot 04.04.20

They need to beat the hand-the branches of this tree. Well, not to get caught under them. But I do not understand why the topic is called the return of the King? It is not yet published?..

k
karandash 04.04.20

Something I neponyal? If you beat the hand, the tree is angry and eats moyh friends.
And on the topic, oshibochka out.

M
Margot 04.04.20

Nuuu, I don't know, I was all right a week or so ran around this tree, and then Bombadil pinned and freed all... try again!

L
Lotr1985 04.04.20

People if this is the theme of the return of the king I have a question
how to kill the dead king and one man on the wall
as take an not only for Sam
what are the codes solyusheny patches trainers

t
teddy 04.04.20

I might have a good version, but I can't change the difficulty of the game, constantly hard. New create on easy, that in the process of change, one hell when re-entering the options still vysvechivaetsya hard =(( who-thread faced it and what to do?

M
Margot 04.04.20

Where you got the game???!!!... And-and-and-and... And I have nowhere else to get can not... And from the Internet to take mahaguru...

M
Margot 04.04.20

Where you got the game???!!!... And-and-and-and... And I have nowhere else to get can not... And from the Internet to take mahaguru...

L
Lotr1985 04.04.20

Take the crack from the site www.gabeburnworld.com
I have everything goes like clockwork
But in fact who ever goes multiplayer
write on soap

B
Bloody Anthony 04.04.20

Fucking Sam is already sitting in the liver, all would Nitsche Yes, in the mission where you have to kill the dead king, I somehow king soaked, but I went on a complete nonsense. There is a lot of dead warriors, and chop thee into the cabbage, or you of rock covers, a little creepy in short Sam tried to remove, but without it naprositsya mission. If someone was able to fix it help.

k
karandash 04.04.20

Someone in the shops or in the net, saw the second part of the Lord? The first, sucked.

R
Ramzes 04.04.20

people trouble razreshenie this change everything is OK and goes on
once you pass a mission, the game throws an error
translation 7волка someone does not know how to solve the't ?

P
PlayGround.ru 04.04.20

In passing for Sam in the last mission of the Arab League and to play no further!!! Version 7Wolf.

R
Robzombiez 04.04.20

Well to begin with that
First EA all PC users with the Multyplayer is broken moved the tank because there is NO MULTIPLAYER in it there is only COOP MODE that is, one on keyboard another on Joystick on one computer ( IM JUST a BASTARD WAS FOR US to CHIP MULT )

Secondly, All played for Sam because CRACK for LOTR is still buggy AND GLITCH IS IN the FACT THAT DIN does NOT GIVE ANY MORE FOR WHOM to PLAY )))))))))) As written in the forum EA game sees alien file and closes the OXYGEN HOW do NOT KNOW.

SO here I was BROKEN off FROM LOTR (((((((((( ALTHOUGH the THING COXED ))))))))))))))))))

L
Lotr1985 04.04.20

TAKE CRACK I ALREADY WROTE

B
Bloody Anthony 04.04.20

People crack for the clean English 3-disc pepsii lies on this site, right under trainera, shake it up and write instead of your ekzeshnika. (LotR: The Return Of The King v1.0 [ENGLISH] Proper Fixed EXE)
PS And I've come.....

z
zem 04.04.20

Issues the following plan: 1.I have to change permissions to something other than 640x480 - the mission to end I pass and I have to play on 640x480(version from 7волка)
2.Question - when I meshu Aragorn king of the dead, then pass - meshu two piles of monsters, and then when you walk in the fog(which is spread on the floor) I got a pile of rocks - it might not be in the fog ought to go, and somewhere else?
3.When I play Gandalf on the wall - how to destroy a healthy, siege towers, which push the trolls - the stairs, I push down with your foot.
4.In the game of Sam - how to kill this fat whether Orc or anyone else-that he is in some kind of sanitation and protects the lifting bars. Him all my bumps that mosquito bites - the feeling that they do not cause harm... What to do?
Thanks in advance for your answers! And in General I want to say that the game is done, in my opinion, well - I read the book and watched the movie and I think that this is the first game on the PC, worthy to bear the name of the Lord of the rings. Whew...kind of everything I wanted said.

F
Farel 04.04.20

2ZEm
Pigeons in the armor at the end of the sewage meses as follows: SAM throws the knife (Shift + LM, or whatever), Press Shift and click and hold LM, SAM removes his hand and as soon as the hand stops moving, throw. Bronica with greater sucker falls and he remains naked and nice :)

But what to do on the wall Pendalfom, I can not tell, as he sit there. The first tower demolition catapult for 2 shots, and what to do XS.

Please tell me how you knead this ye..ka of the dead? And he kneads me even on EASY and at least strip his health declined, right there! :(

M
Margot 04.04.20

Pencil, personally I have not seen. But maybe because I live in the middle of nowhere... terrible Here and the first part of something hard to find... And when asked about the second, said that in August-September will appear and then send started... Ah, the life...
Lotr, I can't do that, the connection does not allow...

z
zem 04.04.20

2Farel: first thanks for the reply. Secondly, This prick to knead is actually very easy - when he attacks put the blocks(Q), then he was for some time stops and you start to knead it just LKM - he will have to slowly withdraw life. When he calls the archers - you're just hiding behind a rock and meishi them comfort in a time when no one shoots. And when the King of the dead starts to blow - also hiding behind the stone, knead it will have a long time. Good luck! The complex will begin after samesite this dude.

R
Real 04.04.20

People! What version of normal? I suberbs to buy but do not know what... Saw someone unknown, there is still Ergonova mug in the whole disk, but I'm not sure that's a good theory...