3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ARHAT86 04.04.20 11:25 pm

Share my success in the Master League and Legend Mode (Pro Evolution Soccer 2013)

In General tell who's playing, and so on.
61 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SlashuuR- 04.04.20

He started his career for NAC Breda. 13-th number. Halfway through the season, but the game was just starting to happen. Managed to get 3 pairs of boots. The basis is not yet allowed, pichalka :'( Total score of 60.

E
ETTORY 04.04.20

The second season of the CRC. In the first took the second place in the Premier League, was eliminated in the first round LE, and also flew in the 1/4 in the FA Cup. Now are in first place in the EPL. In the Champions League defeated Barca 7-0, interest on quietly disappears..
PS: the complexity of natural last.

-
-SlashuuR- 04.04.20

ETTORY
In one season scored such a powerful lineup, playing for the CRC, and even on the last difficulty? No offense, bro, but I smell p*a zdezh capital. I haven't played ML in PES 2013, but I am sure that is impossible to do.

A
ARHAT86 04.04.20

ETTORY
So you take the underdog, Portuguese or Dutch League and make this team a top club, once the interest will be-))

-
-SlashuuR- 04.04.20

Moved to Brazilian Santos. 8. A rating of 70. Today for the first time in the history of my game in PES received a rating of 8.5. In the match with Sparta.

A
ARHAT86 04.04.20

_SlashuuR_
for 5 heads))

-
-SlashuuR- 04.04.20

АРХАТ86
4 goals and 1 assist.

E
ETTORY 04.04.20

_SlashuuR_
The cheat is not used in any game, well, or some moklevadiani, none at all in one, I don't know how to use a thread there Artmann. I bought Drogba and Ronnie was about 90, added them cleats norms (which are given for the promotion in the Cup), césar also was already such, but I have added + 5 to the goalkeeper for GP. Sieger also has already been bought, with a rating of + developed + added + 5 to hit for the GP. Rest raised + 5 a season, the development is very fast in 13, plus, when played well at the position, that her ranking is added + 4-5. Now started the 3rd season, Taarabt - 97, 94 Seeger, the defenders of the all - 92-93...pagri and realize that there is nothing complicated present)
PS: in General it is possible for the entire GP team do cheat))for one game give 50 GP, + 5 to skill - costs 500. But I added only a couple of players. Also boot open there is just +3-4 to 5 different parameters.

E
ETTORY 04.04.20

Here's the lineup at the beginning of the 3rd season, and Fabio RTG - 92, it just LZ.

p
playman 04.04.20

in legend mode: play for Zenit, the team of Portugalii striker, but because the type of player universal, then put another left midfielder. many Golden boots, 3 Golden ball top 3 player in Europe, Euro 2016, began sporting after a successful season moved to Zenit.

S
Sem Williams 04.04.20

Play Master League with the Locomotive. Difficulty - average. Second season. Won the championship and Cup of Russia. Bought Cristiano Ronaldo (at Barca!) I must say the game is not to focus transfers - Messi has changed three clubs (Barca - inter - Arsenal - United). And the development of players very fast compared to previous versions of the game.

M
McLaren MP4-4 04.04.20

Sultan Hanchaev,set the frequency of transfers - in are rare.Then,and players will not be part of the change clubs.

-
-SlashuuR- 04.04.20

Sultan Hanchaev
Straight to the point. Players level up very quickly. A rating of 97 players are not uncommon. Most of all Messi (106), who managed to play in Barcelona, Real, Bayern and Juventus.

My player's primary position OF, where a rating of 79. And when I'm put in the position of LPZ, I have a rating of 88. Played 2 seasons for NAC Breda (or rather stayed on the bench), now finishing up his first season at Santos. In the team released finally 7 number.

Edit: And Messi, Chelsea have already moved.

T
Tar1k91 04.04.20

ETTORY
3rd season?Drogba how many?40?
See you on the last difficulty Barca 7-0 pull,I also play Cuencame and on the last difficulty just ditch well.PU to with the giants, although the b nechako to play.Although putsky quite a long time to play.

S
Sem Williams 04.04.20

McLaren MP4-4
Yes, I know about it, just not if I always left it at default, and such like was not observed.

P
Pavlinho 04.04.20

Damn,it's post-match rating of 8.5? My max was 7.5,even with a hat-trikah,or large victories in ml... And so I play now on the beam.the player(PREPOL.ur-HB complex ti),3 seems to be the season for real to 1 on a Pro played,won everything in the second moved on to the best player,won the Champions League,and in the example 2mesto,right now, pulling ahead in the 1st place,and most likely will again take all the cups. Play bored because of the monotony of terrible,9-0победил athletic 9-1валенсию,crazy. If players 90рейтинг-to score easily,though I try to play the pass,because feints sucks to do,beat half of the team,and fails.it's harder to play when the opponent is low ur shit is locked the entire team in their half. I scored in most cases a free kick(it doesn't matter who beats-Messi or из2дивизиона one thread),as well as with a corner or флангово2о shed,when my protector is not dotgov.,and the opponent scores with a header.

P
Pavlinho 04.04.20

Oh,there's a typo-beating for half of the team-i.e. I do not know how.

P
Pavlinho 04.04.20

Now play in become a legend(began seems,at the level of the beam.the player with 3сезона play the football star),started for CL-78рейтинг,tireless and block.tackle. Position stupid,but begin to win back the brow with the rate.60-65,I'm.this sucker's not fun to play,and team boring. But ,interestingly,now 3сезон,I Reith.94,pumped a few cards and centre,playing for Barca,to December 10из25 in laliga,and 4из8 in the Champions League I scored the center.defender. I do not like how the team plays,because very often the players are dribbling,it is absolutely unnecessary and lose the ball,because of this I have changed 4-5команд thinking that the style of the game is(real,manutd,Bayern...)moved to Barca in the hope of a pass.damn,and here same thing,very often when you attack go in the opponent,and almost always lose the ball.although close room and open the player. And is on target to hit most often barely,like Reith.не90 and 50,I with my product.defence plan(i.e. my technique-D-level,fast-th-TS level,cardinality-th-ur And-nya)hit more accurately and harder,and the opponent also basically hits hard,just dangerous. What affects it?do ur-HB complex t? And can affect how pishetsa team,your skill is teamwork?

I
IL_96 04.04.20

Symbolic team))

individual awards)

I
IL_96 04.04.20

SIM. team((

Ind.Titles