3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 04.04.20 11:26 pm

Seth The Snake | The Problem | Why ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

To collect a full set of school of the Snake DLC HoS need to go on the side of Eureka. And what about those people who for the second time wants to walk on the side of Gunter, but they need a sword ? MB is there a mod that allows you to find the sword somewhere else besides the Kingdom O'Dima ?
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 04.04.20

I even XS how to find it (I mean mod)

u
upumeg95 04.04.20

Marquess
Don't be the console it conjure?

u
upumeg95 04.04.20

additem('EP1 School Viper silver sword')

M
Marquess 04.04.20

upumeg95

don't like cheats

u
upumeg95 04.04.20

Marquess
No cheats, and the console

u
upumeg95 04.04.20

Marquess
A fashion love

W
Widukind 04.04.20

Marquess
and why is it needed? Sword and satovich bonuses set snakes has

T
Tok-220v 04.04.20

upumeg95 wrote:
No cheats, and the console
the console is the same why would a console need? right to enter cheats

z
zagruzon 04.04.20

Current-220v
no cheats.to give commands to the program. which teams will be-depends on the person

U
UkrGeralt 04.04.20

It is highly illogical that a sword vadimcha school suddenly found themselves in the world of Gunther and in one piece. Beyond Algirdas 2 awards you can get (swords), and Gunther alone. In Blood and Wine was fair either Russetskaya armor from the land of fairy tales, or the set of Hyun Haidt. It's either accept as is or through the console.

M
Marquess 04.04.20

UkrGeralt

and achivku for the passage of odima give ? I'll just get it and load it back and go for Eureka

W
Widukind 04.04.20

The mystery Odima interesting to unravel the first time you pass - the very possibility to beat him, of course, worth a lot. But subsequently makes no sense to stand up for Algirdas, since the solution of the riddle already know, but different swords in the game of the mountains, and quickly lagging behind in terms of carabella and snake are not worth the attention

E
Ergillio 04.04.20

upumeg95, zagruzon
You should have said one of the smartest people that in General is understood to be a cheat code...

U
UkrGeralt 04.04.20

Marquess
Story achievements vyletayut at the end of certain quests. In this case, it is the quest Who sows the wind. Individual achievements with the passage of the bill no. The achievement get lost,get lost! crashes regardless of the selected side. So try makes sense just to see how things will be. Personally, I have always helped Olgerd. Here in Blood and Wine has a separate achievements for 2 of the endings. Actually, I believe that we need to watch all the endings and events, because the developers tried on different options.

M
Marquess 04.04.20

Widukind

no this sword is not complete bonus set

T
Tok-220v 04.04.20

zagruzon
one hell all this codes

W
Widukind 04.04.20

Marquess
Seth no snake bonus