3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pussy_ZARED 04.04.20 11:27 pm

Actually the problem is the following (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Put the mod on the coats, put the next mod on the physics of the cloak does not start... I Looked at the bash, says there is this cap, the searches gave no result... what to do?

14 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fnik004H 04.04.20

Fashion not compatible most likely, it happens, try different to put.

P
Pussy_ZARED 04.04.20

Fnik004H
Yes, so what? If I all the instructions exactly did...

P
Pussy_ZARED 04.04.20

Namely downward this is not present...

n
nestrbob 04.04.20

Pussy_ZARED
Unpack the archive mode manually in any folder and see the files .

P
Pussy_ZARED 04.04.20

nestrbob
Duck the fact of the matter is that there is no file of danguard this... I Did not understand originally wrote?)

D
DocB1995 04.04.20

Pussy_ZARED
Why not read that swing? On the website modifications (Cloaks of Skyrim) is an optional file for Dawnguard, which is here required. Why not just read the description of the mod, huh? This would facilitate the installation process.

P
Pussy_ZARED 04.04.20

DocB1995
The fact that I wrote above that you are doing everything according to instructions! But there is NO FOLDER option file ESP cloaks of skyrim dawnguard

P
Pussy_ZARED 04.04.20

DocB1995

E
Eremite_City 04.04.20

There is a utility TESVSnip. Go into the esp file and delete from it the reference to conflict esp.

D
DocB1995 04.04.20

Pussy_ZARED
But there is NO FOLDER option file ESP cloaks of skyrim dawnguard
Yes, it is there and should not be. I said ON the WEBSITE. Either on the Nexus or on a normal Russian-speaking site on which there are optional files in the downloads on the mod's page.

Eremite_City
There is a utility TESVSnip. Go into the esp file and delete from it the reference to conflict esp.
Seriously? The consequences are known? If a mod requires a certain .esp, it's because this mod uses the records from this very .esp. If it is not or requirement is deleted, the game will run with huge problems or will not work at all.

E
Eremite_City 04.04.20

DocB1995
Don't tell me stories! I ALWAYS do this. And no bug in game.
In section TES4 need to find 2 lines: called Plugin Dependencies,
and DATA! Looking for that line, which is connected with the problematic file.
And under it DATA deleted. On this dancing with a tambourine over.

D
DocB1995 04.04.20

Eremite_City
Well done, what you are doing. Take the cake from the shelf. But I repeat: if the file you want fashion it is REQUIRED (CEP). What are you changing (ruining) your problem. But do not teach, please, and other people of this stupidity. This is necessary: one simply takes and removes dependencies in fashion! Stupid modders and any additional files required. In the morons, right? Logic, ay.

P
Pussy_ZARED 04.04.20

Eremite_City
DocB1995
Relax, I'm the inconsiderate piece of shit, you had fnis update, I've been slow with this))

E
Eremite_City 04.04.20

DocB1995
God, when he created the body, used logic?
Look at the people: eat, shit and reproduce.
Show me ONE of the people who
realized God put into the body features.
A maximum of 15% -20%, from conceived by the Creator.
And about the intelligence - generally silent: less than 1% :)
As you can see - all fractal in the Universe :)