3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miridiya 04.04.20 11:27 pm

XRay Engine v1.5 (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

The game crashes consistently at the entrance to the location of Military depots! Complains about the file xCore.dll

The game is patched to the latest version, license Steam, fire wood last, Windows 7 x64...to offer the only solution to the problem and not stupid advice like reinstall the game IT doesn'T WORK!!!

23 Comments
Sort by:
M
Miridiya 04.04.20

Here is what the log after wakida

C
Costa772 04.04.20

Meridia
Virtual memory increased?

M
Miridiya 04.04.20

Costa772
No, how and where?

C
Costa772 04.04.20

Meridia
An important condition before you increase the swap file virtual memory, the GAME NEEDS to BE INSTALLED ON the DISK (i.e. not on the drive where system is installed). If you do so, then do the following:

1. Start->right-Click the mouse on the Computer icon and choose Properties, then->advanced system settings.
2. Advanced tab->Performance and Settings
3. Next tab in the performance Options choosing Advanced where in Virtual memory click Change... - you're in a dialog box Virtual memory
4. Allocate disk (C:), then put the box No paging file and click Set. May appear warning window, click Yes.
5. Then allocate the disk where you installed the game (E, D, etc.), put a tick in the paragraph to Specify the size.
6. In the Initial and Maximum sizes write the number that is greater than the size of thisplate on your comp 2 times. For example, if you have 2 GB of RAM, then write in both cells 4092. If 4 GB, respectively - 8184 if installed 8 GB - 16368. Click on the button on the Set button .

The changes will take effect after reboot. Should help.

C
Costa772 04.04.20

Meridia
help?

M
Miridiya 04.04.20

Costa772
I have 12 GB of operatives tobish put 24?

C
Costa772 04.04.20

Meridia
Yes

x
xxvulfxx 04.04.20

typically, the computer itself tells DAP should be set up ( i.e. what value )

n
nowisee 04.04.20

Fuck you paging file if you already have 12 hectares of RAM?

M
Miridiya 04.04.20

this is nonsense...at least somebody knows how to properly solve the already furious't..., you want to play!

K
Kot Markiz 04.04.20

Judging by the log the problem with spawna some art. Probably did not go according to plot. As I recall, this addon is famous for its aversion to deviation from procedure, step left, step right - left.
About the paging file, complete nonsense of course - the game doesn't understand more than 4 gigs guaranteed.
And yet, no matter where the game is installed, the main thing that there was no way Russian characters!
+ if 7, you should check the user's access rights to the folder with the game, or do not put on A (better)

v
vtlk760 04.04.20

Fashion is not worth an accident?

M
Miridiya 04.04.20

vtlk760
no, do not see the point in mods in this game

M
Miridiya 04.04.20

Kot Markiz
I have not C I have three separate disk on terabyte, in our time no one fool is not smart enough to put on the local!

V
Vainne 04.04.20

Kot Markiz
If you put the license, she prescribes Russian letters, so that glitch is not in it.
PS, went all CHN(license) with 10патчем without a single crash on max settings.

V
Vainne 04.04.20

Maybe the game cricuit on weak PC, on an old computer, standing pirates were often departures. Resolved very easily, using cpu - control put that would be on the game immediately loaded 2 processor, less crashes 2 times.

V
Vainne 04.04.20

Try xrCore.dll license, below I give a link to andexist can help.
https://yadi.sk/d/Hn84YmhheJaQu

M
Miridiya 04.04.20

Vainne
dude I have a license , patch 10, max settings, I solved the problem...the problem is the game does not matter you will not believe, I dug into the logs and found a joint game, how many times convinced, it is easier to solve the problem, but the ATP tried!

V
Vainne 04.04.20

Meridia
Still 1 question, why I had no crashes for 10 patch....

B
Bot-paranoik 04.04.20

Meridia
How did you solved the problem?