3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gwynbleidd9545 04.04.20 11:28 pm

Friezes in the selection of operatives in the beginning of the match (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

The game frieze only in the selection of operatives, the game is stable 75 fps on ultra. Often can't even choose operative and play the Stoke, looked everywhere for a solution to this problem is not found. On comp is Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7500 3.40 GHz 16 GB of RAM and Geforce GTX 1060 6 GB VRAM
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
FaTaJI_6a3yka 04.04.20

look how many fps in the selection of the operative, just maybe you have enabled a special mode VSync, and fps in General is not limited. therefore, there is an over 600фпс, and glitches. you just need to lock fps and all

L
Lil Bit 04.04.20

As far as I know, this problem is due to HDD. I have with SSD everything is stable and without freezes is selected, the HDD was terrible

F
FaTaJI_6a3yka 04.04.20

Lil Bit
XS well my HDD is all gorgeous, stable, and loaded almost instantly

L
Lil Bit 04.04.20

FaTaJI_6a3yka
HDD the problem is that it pretty much killed the same shaking, cold on the street, etc . I think you have a normal, not HDD lag that you didn't kill

D
Dos_r 04.04.20

Lil Bit
Where are you playing that on a reindeer-powered sled? Ventilate the room in winter, stands near a window, open enclosure, HDD located on the bottom of the case, works without problems, more than 4 years, smart shows excellent condition.

C
Cyclik_ 04.04.20

Lil Bit
I have RAID 0 on two SSD'DVDs and still frieze. Though it is written, that 60 frames, but the eye is not more than 3