3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Palych Rokov 04.04.20 11:28 pm

Problems with optimizados or game is not friendly with normal iron? (Far Cry: Primal)

In General has noticed this garbage on all the games in the series edge lights, starting with the 3rd part, fps is always comfortable and at maximum speed over 60 frames even with МСАА8х, but the percent loaded to half maximum, and vidyaha 70-80 percent. Just watching VIDOS and there are some lousy 7700к 99% of ships in this game 1080ти, and I have somehow

and yet I noticed that on full running only one thread, the second core, it is somehow fixed?
25 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.04.20

Steve Taller
At me such nonsense was. I tested in small resolutions and why some worked half of its capacity. In the huge resolutions they loaded at 99-100% Try the solution to put more and see immediately the result. The game is too weak for your vidyahi. Therefore, she does not ship her. The same applies to old games. I think you yourself know it all. In General, the game is super optimized. The level of doom and Wolfe

P
Palych Rokov 04.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje
I have Monique to 25 inches right under the built-in furniture, and another there will not be, and he just keeps 1080p, but I'm 25 inches is enough for gaming, to Monica 4K somehow until it comes, but under 4K it should be two 1080ти or wait 2080ти

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.04.20

Steve Taller
I have Monique to 25 inches right under the built-in furniture
You already told me)
So you put 4k through DSR and concluded!)
I personally do all games do. The picture is significantly better!
but under 4K it should be two 1080ти
Two 1080 is enough. And if two 1080i so do the ideal!

v
vtlk760 04.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje
The graphics card loads in addition to low resolutions because everything depends on the curve engine which is not friendly to multiple cores. If vertical sync is turned off and no locked fps, the graphics card should always load at 99%

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.04.20

vtlk760
If vertical sync is turned off and no locked fps, the graphics card should always load at 99%
Absolutely true!

R
Ringer_M 04.04.20

I have a General show-off driver on the laptop, so I can't run headlights край3. farkray starts and runs normally. so do not work all the assassins to origin (although he writes that the video driver is not supported, but works with friezes). try to rearrange drivver on vidyuhi

P
Palych Rokov 04.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
Two 1080 is enough. And if two 1080i so do the ideal!
that right now something in the last games were on megacity to score and they either don't work or scalability little

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.04.20

I only know the assassin and the wolf (but wolf volcano is, as in the previous parts)

H
Hanzo666 04.04.20

That's because these autists developed and score optimization. Why do they need a stable frame rate, stock performance, make sure the card was at 99% loaded, because they have seen enough home-grown experts from YouTube, and not even figuring in the Mat. part of the attempt to copy all the same. Then there is the withering away of the brain due to an overdose videiko from the pseudo-guru, and they begin to talk nonsense on the disclosure of the graphics processor, which is already a point of no return.

The right to buy and ride not bought is called. Don't be like the author of the topic.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.04.20

Steve Taller
Here, look: the Theme at the expense of some underutilized Ferice. Game litsuha. Checked on the system – two cores, two gig gaming network.
Here are two examples:
In the first case, the resolution of full hd
In the second case-the 4k resolution
As you can see in the beginning, some specifically underutilized and almost work in idle at such a small resolution. Meanwhile, more, look, that, and the dialogue is lame.
But then we see that the transition at a much higher resolution (4k) some are firing on all cylinders. Well, igraph significantly better and clearer! You pitch vidyaha powerful, so also is running in idle. Put a resolution maybe more in the settings, and the graphics get more detailed, and video card will work for their money.
Happy new year!!! Would have been faster to get drunk and all night until the next night to sit at the peck of a computer mekakushi)))
Spoiler

P
Palych Rokov 04.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje
in the second case so finely that the nichrome is not visible indicators

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.04.20

Steve Taller
If there is a problem, then do this: Download VIDOS from YouTube using super prog Ummy Video Downloader. When you download put the maximum quality and in the end, everything will be clearly visible. I with all the VIDOS are doing!

V
Vovan Wolfovich 04.04.20

Steve Taller
HAHA! This is what I was saying, Your old man 5930k to the core is weaker than the 7700k. I said that in games 4790 / 6700 / 7700 SUPERIOR 5930. But You don't know why. Teach materiel.
He will concede. While there, only now there were games where they came up with 4790 / 670 / 7700 HOWEVER, Your 5930 is already out of date. Too early took it.
Sort it out in the gland, or the next purchased 18 nuclear i9-7980XE will be weaker than my 1600S in runoff, IN GAMES of COURSE.
But pride is iron, rolled 130 000. But this is, and I quote: some lousy 7700к.

P
Palych Rokov 04.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
performance on the flow 5930к almost the same as in 7700к in megapolice 5930к better in those games when the download 7700к under a hundred falling download vidyahi, because it will pull and load to 100%, crisis 3 proof. In the headlights the edges starting with the 3rd part stupid crooked dviglo game that doesn't use all cores at full and does not give the percent loading map Vaughn man from 6700к is the same garbage. My 5930к that outdated if we talk about the games, it always gives Fang the Riesen, even the 1800s for optimization of games, almost all under the design and implementation of megapolice Intel and AMD megapolis implemented using a crutch in the form of an internal bus inifiniti factories and not all applications are normally able to use this approach to megapolice like AMD. In principle 5930к games will last for a long time, I even in 1080p it program without problems 1080ти 99%, so now if you do not curve the toy all depends on the video card and even top-end is a bottleneck, believe me next year for AAA titles already 8 threads will be small and no acceleration and high frequency 4ядерникам cores with 8 threads will not help, their time is inexorably coming to an end. And yeah, my old man realizes 4-channel mode with memory, has 40 psi Express lines and avkh-the user executes faster than 16 AMD production. I have already said that took 5930к as the most simple variant under the 2011-3 socket, so that in the future you could upgrade only the % and not the entire platform as a whole and I'll have her mother slapped 10-core i7 or 22-core kseon, and what can be slapped on a platform of AMD under socket 370? Right, no...I, the maximum 8-core, well will even pinnacle ridge, in the best case it will be a correction current of Ryazan, not the fact that there's acceleration will improve, the current of Ryazan with the index X in General, almost meganberry

V
Vovan Wolfovich 04.04.20

Steve Taller
Quote: the performance of the flow from 5930к almost the same as in 7700к in megapolice 5930к - After this NONSENSE I read no further. And here's why:
Performance per core 5930k 22 nm process technology VS Performance per core 7700k 14 nm.
Learn definition:
The process is, in fact, the size of transistors. But the basis of the performance of the processor is in the transistors. Accordingly, the size of transistors is smaller, the more of them you can place on the processor chip.
First, here
Now carefully look, read and go into shock:

And this is on track. My 1600S the same leads with Your 5930k:
5930k vs 1600S
But the 1800S that multipiece just trample down Your 5930k:
Spoiler
I told you! Come learn, understand in their knowledge, You have, on this occasion, just enough to swear. And when you understand where and that should work (application), AND HOW, when the questions are stupid to ask will not. And writing heresy, about what that optimization. Here the question is MUCH deeper.
Thought buy already then your 5930k and will sit forever - NO, this will not happen.
That is why 7700k performance per core, and shows the figures MORE ships 1080TI more efficient. The game engine is focused on multi-core / megapatch.
Understand, in General.

P
Palych Rokov 04.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
Dude, your 1600s it about anything in the games he always weaker because of curve implementation of megapolice using a crutch and AMD itself admits that games Riesen is not a competitor to Intel, but a step forward relative Tupikov they did, and so, relatively pufixas in the game was better, but Intel them away. Let the difference may be small, but there are toys that generally use normal megapatch from AMD can't because of AMD optimization some complete ass with the exception of a pair of triples frankly red toys. Look at all the tests he threw you under the first spoiler, everywhere except facemark 7700к sucks, and why? Because placemark not able to use all the threads in those applications where yuzayutsya no more than 8 threads the process and no the frequency will not help, so stop talking like Hu...shade about the power 4ядерников type 6700к/7700к, their era is coming to an end, the topic of members with Crisis 3, I dropped the video where 7700к paired with 1080ти as soon as you go out on location with grass where blur, all there 7700к connected under a hundred, and the download of the video drops to 63-67% and I have in the same scene on my PERC fps higher and there is no slump, though vidyaha due to reaching limit of power consumption resets frequency. By the way here's optimization for AMD which has 12 threads and it curved so that it does not loaded the map in full, and pay attention 7700к loaded under a hundred and begins at once to fall the cent download video

P
Palych Rokov 04.04.20

games 5930к he is also ampere pull top and you have in Russia some prices...fucked chie, I'm your grandmother 5930к came 19t rubles, and you do it with 35 cents worth, we have over 32 you can take 5960х and I'm thinking about replacing in the future just to be sure, 8th/16P will be enough for sure for a long time

V
Vovan Wolfovich 04.04.20

Steve Taller
It's hands at You curves, tales tell. Go teach I said. That is something to compare. A COMPLETE ZERO. To read
that nonsense I don't want the first line and already CRAP, with pale. You do not understand.
The processor 11500 roubles in the same leads with the processor 19000 rubles.

By the WAY! The origin of a serious trick to the CPU. But You don't know it. Good here to entertain your nonsense.

P
Palych Rokov 04.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
me your materiel to Asses, here's my tests with аиды64, look and check out how many tests Riesen 1800s udelal 5930к, and how many he lost even 7700к and see where 7700к better 5930к, even 8700к not much better than my 4-year-old percent, although I do not deny that 8700к will be faster, but only the zero and the platform 1151 hopeless
https://d.radikal.ru/d02/1712/89/a87db96bcf49.png

https://a.radikal.ru/a23/1712/89/104a730f8be0.png

https://d.radikal.ru/d07/1712/c8/b4192c97ae6c.png

https://c.radikal.ru/c10/1712/f9/8be221d75d5b.png

https://a.radikal.ru/a26/1712/fa/7c0cc10159a6.png

https://a.radikal.ru/a34/1712/43/33f74b7633b5.png

https://d.radikal.ru/d03/1712/3b/040efb97301a.png

https://b.radikal.ru/b31/1712/16/540a8667b73f.png

https://a.radikal.ru/a37/1712/ec/2b85b0abbd8c.png

https://a.radikal.ru/a11/1712/5b/a86baf603d8c.png

https://c.radikal.ru/c05/1712/08/96b7d8d42c60.png

P
Palych Rokov 04.04.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:

By the WAY! The origin of a serious trick to the CPU. But You don't know it. Good here to entertain your nonsense.
percent luck is not the same, amdshnye 12 mass percent loading map worse than 8 production of Intel, that's what optimize for a specific architecture, I agree that in the last assassin CPU performance and that's the sad side of the game engine