3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MARAT- 04.04.20 11:28 pm

Crack for Warband: Viking Conquest Reforged Edition 2.012 (-MARAT-) (Mount & Blade)

Crack for Mount & Blade Warband: Viking Conquest 2.012! (Beta)

(!)ONLY FOR VERSION 2.012

Author: MARAT-

Acknowledgements: Meter Mihalic, Vlad Kovyazin and to everyone who supported, helped and waited.

Installation:

1. The 'Viking Conquest' from archive extract to folder 'Modules' on your PC, with full confirmation to replace the file. (C,D:\...\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\...).

2. Start the game and dive into the world of the Vikings.

Attention!

Anything critical does not change. Only adds to the translation of the game, a nice new font, Russian voiceovers in battle and screensavers with the translated real historical names of the kingdoms.

PS: For correct display of transfer, it is desirable to start a new game, but most of the changes will take effect and the continuation of the passage of saves, but do not rule out compatibility errors in the new translation and the old savegame.

PSS: For reviews of some users, the game is untranslated strings are observed mainly in the monasteries and Hoff, and a strange sort of errors in the interactive menu of the settlements, most likely this is due to the fact that you put this crack on top of some other, thus causing an error of incompatibility. To avoid this kind of problem, I advise you to install pure Viking Conquest 2.012, a link to which is posted below, and then, on top put this crack. Subsequently, any problems should no longer.

Note!

When translation using the THREE files (containing mostly dialogues) from developments arkada82: game_menus (completely redesigned and improved by me), game_strings and dialogs (work on processing and quality improvement is still in progress).

Screenshots
Spoiler

A link to Yandex.The disk (7.12.2015) - stay tuned.
Спойлерhttps://yadi.sk/d/hwvL9xKym33gi
Link to pure Viking Conquest 2.012 (without localization).
Спойлерhttps://yadi.sk/d/IcIUNtr3k7ATg
68 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metr Pihalych 04.04.20

Very good translation, Mihalic recommends! :)

r
rostoman84 04.04.20

10+

L
Loki1337 04.04.20

This is my favorite mod))

S
Strepsils_Masondosa 04.04.20

Make translations warband 1.168,,,

-
-MARAT- 04.04.20

Softonic updated. (29.10.2015)

Unsubscribe about observations and personal preferences. Perhaps something I will consider.

K
Kostya Malyshev 04.04.20

Thank you

V
Vlad Kovyazin 04.04.20

-MARAT-
Russian voice acting... You're still and announced?

-
-MARAT- 04.04.20

Vlad Kovyazin
Personally)
Already in 50 races, but the reviews I see. Unsubscribe about observations and personal preferences. I'm doing this for you and your requests. Otherwise, spend the time to develop the crack don't see the point.

M
Metr Pihalych 04.04.20

-MARAT-
Marat, patience, and koment arcade nothing was removed, I have not read. I confidently declare to all that Marat has reviewed each line in the translation that he did, and he told me every couple of days threw off what was altered or revised. As for me, if you have a suggestion, it translates the same, and is satisfied, there is nothing to reinvent the wheel, it is enough to revise and specify whose achievements used. So, there is nothing, Marat to pay attention to excessive anger, and to finish it all worthy!
PS For Arcade and riders - After all, you too, didn't ask permission, can we take? Educated Slavs, first take, and then ask permission!

V
VETER15 04.04.20

-MARAT-If the bad reviews not, then all is well.

M
Metr Pihalych 04.04.20

VETER15 I would say more: no news is the good news! Everything is great!

-
-MARAT- 04.04.20

Softonic updated. (6.11.2015)

b
boltuaz 04.04.20

Buddy thanks a lot, great translation and voice! Just noticed that in the temples isn't much, and everything is fine!-MARAT-

-
-MARAT- 04.04.20

boltuaz
Over dialogues just work for that. Just throw me a screenshot please, where exactly is not translated, so I quickly corrected.

b
boltuaz 04.04.20

in Hof-Torah is not translated words

-
-MARAT- 04.04.20

boltuaz
Strange, but I have all translated, and in the monasteries, and in Hof.... Maybe you old the update is downloaded?
Download the one posted right now. There these problems are all solved. Or wait, will post a fresh version.
And Yes, by the way, judging by the dialogues is not my translation. Don't know where you downloaded. Here's mine:
Spoiler

t
trafikall 04.04.20

-MARAT-
Ran through the map.

And Suzette from the beginning

-
-MARAT- 04.04.20

trafikall
Strangely, none of this never happened. You translation installed? On top of the translation from riders?
Look, I'm on top of the screen off, that's how it should be. Perhaps you have:
1. Or the incompatibility of the new translation and the old savegame (which I mentioned in the header).
2. Either you put my translation on top of translation from riders, and there was an incompatibility of some sort, as they seem still what the file was changed for a full translation of random events - what I don't understand.
3. Download VC 2.012, which I have posted here and on top of my latest Softonic. And check out how it will. Untranslated text I do not, and such errors as in the screenshot I've never seen the benefit I have from before went through the entire campaign mode on your crack and is already in the sandbox, his Kingdom was substantiated.

t
trafikall 04.04.20

-MARAT-
1.This started a new game
2.I have installed your pure translation, translation from riders that had not been
3.Play stimovsky version 2.012 VC
Try to reinstall

t
trafikall 04.04.20

Completely reset MBVK ,no such errors

Thank you very much for the translation