3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TravisMills 04.04.20 11:29 pm

Anyone have a working trainer for a game, please share! (Injustice 2)

Sometimes a long time to accumulate (gold) (diamonds) , if you have a trainer please share)
There's one on Cheathappens but you need a Premium account to download it from off site.
Or maybe you have ideas how to bypass this method of downloading.
13 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tomas Sevchenko 04.04.20

He was looking for was never found, the game is tied to online and coaches apparently not at all.
As the coach most likely lime to pump dough, if there was a real working trainer it immediately on all websites in the Internet will spread.

m
mazinily 04.04.20

TravisMills
Thomas Sevchenko

since the game came out recently on it until there's nothing

T
TravisMills 04.04.20

Oh sorry..
Then we can keep each other updated!)

G
G.Demon 04.04.20

TravisMills
Because you can online to hang out, gold will accumulate

s
snejen 04.04.20

http://gameguru.ru/files/27066/view.html

s
serval04 04.04.20

Heard a couple of friends with CheatEngine received bans online. So I would not advise the risk. Basically...you can all knock out by playing 2-3 hours a day in a multiverse and 20-25 rink online, and therefore it is not particularly critical. I'm only 120 hours nice put 12 of the Persians.

T
Tomas Sevchenko 04.04.20

I would only cheat on the experience to download every Persian Yes level 20 I have half my life gone.

T
TravisMills 04.04.20

G. Demon
Gold as I noticed the new LVL give me today noted for 39 LVL (150 gold) was given.

A
Archangel73337 04.04.20

Here's one I found but apparently this is also paid. By the way, the trainers for other games from this guy is on PG.
Spoiler

T
TravisMills 04.04.20

Archangel73337
Sorry only links there :/
And the charge ..

A
Archangel73337 04.04.20

TravisMills
Recently his channel has a video campaign in January, the Trainer will be available for free download.

T
TravisMills 04.04.20

Archangel73337
Oh.. then you have to follow it.
But one thing is annoying, there are people who write like banyat for such a thing.
BUT there is one, trims no marks (Anti cheat VAC) with regards to Injustice 2.
+ if you remember the same MK X , was not get banned for an increase in the number of gold and coins for fast fatality.

A
Archangel73337 04.04.20

Good news! For we made a gift for the New Year, now this cheat is available on PG.

http://www.playground.ru/cheats/injustice_2_trejner_trainer_1_coins_xp_1_0_psycho-78513/

Happy New year 2018!