3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gfcnjh3 04.04.20 11:29 pm

High Resolution Texture Pack? (Fallout 4)

On the official website Bethesda.net written, quote, If your computer can digest these textures, the Commonwealth will become even more beautiful than before. Try to install them, and if you decide to revert to the original textures, the set can be disabled in the run menu of the game.

SpoilerURI where his button on and off these textures? All the game menu is upside down and the launcher was never found. Tell me maybe I'm just not attentive. Posted a screenshot of the tooltip would be greatly helped. Thank you.
31 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 04.04.20

gfcnjh3
In the main menu item Modifications, will be written at the bottom what button to press to view mods.

g
gfcnjh3 04.04.20

Kirill22092
Need button does not see the installed mods, and the on button. off. textures from the official DLC High Resolution Texture Pack.

P
Protocol10 04.04.20

Why should they disable it.

g
gfcnjh3 04.04.20

Protocol10
For comparison.

K
Kirill22092 04.04.20

gfcnjh3
It is there...

R
Rottan 04.04.20

The great thing High Resolution Texture Pack. In the Witcher too.

g
gfcnjh3 04.04.20

Kirill22092
As I understand it, right?
The spoilerAnd then I blew it possible to check no. If so now on the new install.

G
Gera95 04.04.20

gfcnjh3 wrote:
where is his button on and off these textures?
Where are all the DLS, Profil in Steam. If the pirates, it does.

Rottan wrote:
The great thing High Resolution Texture Pack.
In comparison with FlaconOil's HD ReTexture Project about anything.
Certainly better than both of them.. on top of the picturesque fallout.. ultra light.. dark night.. the moon with the stars.. trees.. grass.. etc. Then do any comparison with vanilla. :)
In General, Fallout is a game about fashion. :))

R
Rottan 04.04.20

gfcnjh3
Here's for comparison. However time of day is different, but the difference in textures can be seen.

Without HD pack.

With the HD pack.

R
Rottan 04.04.20

Gera95 wrote:
In General, Fallout is a game about fashion. :))
No mods anywhere. ))) And High Resolution Texture Pack is quite good. And optional 2K or 4K.

g
gfcnjh3 04.04.20

Rottan
And this DLC is the grass green colour changes? That I do not recall.

R
Rottan 04.04.20

gfcnjh3
I have a Repack with High Resolution Texture Pack. But I have installed Sweet FX, mod green, mod to clean water, mod to the light, you can put fashion in the fall (but added more herbs), but it can be switched off if you get bored.
Here's another screenshot with all these junk.

g
gfcnjh3 04.04.20

Rottan
Here I am about it. I throw the screen of the original. and the second with a bunch of mods. And how can we discern among all the official texture pack? Well, that's not it. VIDOS before and after in the Internet and so complete. The question was how one touch off. the official DLC texture pack to on live example to see the difference. And make the decision whether to score hard extra gigs or not.

R
Rottan 04.04.20

gfcnjh3 wrote:
I throw the screen of the original. and the second with a bunch of mods.
Nah. And the first and second mods. Only the first screen without High Resolution Texture Pack, and the second light with a High Resolution Texture Pack. The difference is not so like 4K, but comparing with the regular version, all the same nicer and clearer, and most importantly, this pack of resources is not eating.

G
Gera95 04.04.20

Rottan wrote:
But I have installed Sweet FX
Seen. :)
I have no Sweet FX:
Spoiler

gfcnjh3 wrote:
. And make the decision whether to score hard extra gigs or not.
Of course, and still 10Gb of mods on top additionally, because direct graphics Ah, he does not. )

R
Rottan 04.04.20

Gera95 wrote:
Of course you should
Support.
Here's the screenshots. )) And this is not ultra settings, but medium-high.
Spoiler

g
gfcnjh3 04.04.20

Gera95
If so direct Ah graphics it does not, then remain on your hand-made using RESHADE the game.
Спойлерhttps://radikal.ru/lfp/d.radikal.ru/d43/1712/c9/c1c8f58db042.png/htm https://radikal.ru/lfp/c.radikal.ru/c28/1712/8f/35ed75675f02.png/htm

R
Rottan 04.04.20

gfcnjh3
High Resolution Texture Pack only texture pochetche. In the Witcher the same. And a picture to give fashion graphics.

G
Gera95 04.04.20

gfcnjh3 wrote:
then remain in your homemade using RESHADE the game.
So it's the same Sweet FX
And this is very exciting:
Spoiler
Teksturki, and playing with light and contrast are two different things.
As the basic texture High Resolution Texture Pack is very good, because fashion is not change all. For example, the fog in the sunset above the screenshots that goes into the night. Mod on dark nights this has no effect, it only adds.
However for all this you need the proper system. Sweet FX is certainly easier to iron, but look at your characters in the screenshot. Characteristic Sweet FXный cardboard, so with all the textures.

g
gfcnjh3 04.04.20

Rottan
Image can and to improve, without mods. I compared the graphics with the Texture Pack and non - Batwa complete. 60 gigs and the difference is negligible. Although 4K monitor, maybe the difference will be noticeable.