3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Matty1 04.04.20 11:30 pm

UPDATE: as to still call clone? (Diablo 2)

Friends Oldfagi and the old-timers GHG
I can imagine how you are tired of questions like where to farm runes?, How to beat the Shako?, Where Uber Tristram and so on. So let me ask one more annoying question: how, exactly cause of the clone to sutanuti of Any NG server on software?

All video guides and many forum answers diverge. Someone says that we should sell low level runes, someone points to 30 Um, someone foaming at the mouth screaming about the sale of a 50 Zod, the most frequently heard exclamations about 150 - 400 Saga, others modestly talking about thousands gemach. They all agree that when you enter the game somewhere there when you enter the game, something is written (according to some even yellow text), which explains what you have to sell and where.

In my years in the game I never noticed anything like that.

So, friends, to date (December 2017), is there exact info: selling what and in what quantity or expectation of how many ticks the server(another theory) comes this semi-mythical clone?
28 Comments
Sort by:
P
PAK-PYK 04.04.20

Matty1
zabud na pg anihi polutat tebe ne zabava, eto dlya eliti! 1337!

f
firkax 04.04.20

In D2 there are no clones. The monster about which you write, called Uber Diablo. To call need to sell a bunch of boys SOCA or less sadow. When you enter the game, nothing about it is written.

M
Matty1 04.04.20

PAK-PYK
Sent you a goose from the real hard workers. Yeah not used to mock a cancer patient with ility.

P
PAK-PYK 04.04.20

Matty1
mojew polomat svoego gusya before snom nn mne ego otpravlyat xd

p
pirya 04.04.20

Matty1
Matty1 wrote:
And how, exactly cause of the clone to sutanuti of Any NG server on software?
In short: you spend a lot of time looking for good players like you, who will be interested in the call to clone, which in average requires at least 300 young soja or ~ 5 zod. There is an important trust, cooperation and high level of organization of the call participants.
Over the years his main earnings runes I brought it uber Diablo, but I wouldn't advise to deal with the challenge.

M
Matty1 04.04.20

pirya
of interesting info, thanks.

K
KISfly 04.04.20

Again tinder messages. Disorder!

R
Rivnyanyn 04.04.20

Matty1
Will have to start to live in D2. Are you ready?
PS will Have to start to live in D2 I do Not advise))

R
Resu 04.04.20

make friends with Masson and to Anika for free

O
Obsessed 04.04.20

I can imagine how you are tired of questions like
Matty1, as you can imagine, sargasses on the forum yesterday?

T
Thraex pig 04.04.20

Matty1
Do not suffer,2.5 Kopi Lo and I'll give you a shiny unit aniks.It will be easier than to collect 374 soja spent on the call)

l
lait_one 04.04.20

Thraex pig
it will not be easier as the person asks how to call,not how to obtain. this is not the same thing.
.Matty1
all physiotherapies Lord very modestly silent about one important aspect, namely: if you want to cut more than 1 any and sell them later, you need to know that the clone climbs in all games, but only 1 IP, which 3 on this server: 156, 182 and 174 like. how to know what IP created the game? go to menu start - run, write cmd in there got out the window write netstat -n. looking for records that end in 4000. before the 4000 figure is the number IP. will create more games in this IP and start in one of the games to sell or soji or soda. as mentioned earlier, you should be 300+ young soja or 5 sodov because zod=66 boys SOCA or 60 - not sure, correct. now that's not all. if you want comfortable and fast to kill clones, then you have 3 Persian: Bo barb, AMA on light Darts and koopal. they should all be suitably dressed (was themes, how to wear a clone Amu and Pala). the clone emerges with a unique monster, which is fixed in the game(such as rakanishu) in games on Halle, it is usually generated by 1 ppl, to make it easier to kill. these clones are a lot! taking one from the pack and kill the ACU, pre-shouted the barbarian and standing next to a PAL with the convoy. and finally: there is a dependence of the number of sold young soja/Zadov necessary to call, number of games, but FERC does not pricked by what formula is calculated. + I noticed that each induced clone number required for a call on a specific IP increases. how to read the meter as sold on a certain IP? very simple: either to wait until someone sell sodzh and appears the inscription as sold, or sell himself. well, sort of everything. nybrogade.

T
Thraex pig 04.04.20

lait_one
The last 2 calls that did zod was worth 60 boys Saga.The number of young soja depends most likely from the games on the called ip and number of times caused on one ip.
Ps.There are things that are harder to get than Anich,such as bug torch to Sorka.This occupation not less interesting ,than to beat the elephant)

l
lait_one 04.04.20

Thraex pig
interesting, explain why: bug torch, of course according to unconfirmed reports, falls in the class who achieves the last uber. so, kileely gonometa mephala and Diablo, zaletel capocorso in the Tr set, and under convoy fell finish off uberbau. of ze end.
PS: you March right torch bug on a shirt? Offer him needent of any, MB people are interested in. )))

l
lait_one 04.04.20

Thraex pig
Thraex pig wrote:
The last 2 calls that did zod was worth 60 boys Saga.The number of young soja depends most likely from the games on the called ip and number of times caused on one ip.
paraphrased:
lait_one wrote:
+ I noticed that each induced clone number required for a call on a specific IP increases
lait_one wrote:
and finally: there is a dependence of the number of sold young soja/Zadov necessary to call, the number of games
kind of the same thing, only you wrote a little differently.

T
Thraex pig 04.04.20

lait_one
If you knew how distracting bug torch,I would not have wrote about delusional rebound by Sorka.I got 5 bug on Sora. Here is the best.

R
Resu 04.04.20

Thraex pig
whoa apparently you are the expert, tell me how to beat the bug hang around for a Sorka?

l
lait_one 04.04.20

Resu
well, that's what matters, assume that the same Yes, the whole ut is Sorka. there are even VIDOS YouTube. But there is armor in 4 Yakha. If there is a more budget option, then I'd love to hear Thraex pig.
I have only one question: why is it needed??? Stator..the amount?Saved a lot - as much as 4 stat.
PS: and still the clone would be more fun than the banal adventure, performed dtsat times for 4 stats.

T
Thraex pig 04.04.20

lait_one
Than you clone more fun?3 hours to put the window,then 6 hours to help put the Windows partners and beat 100 times uber.Sooo interesting.Then recognize and be upset .What is not tatakoto???
On ut. I was Sora wearing 2 Lo max,who was cleaning UT.But it was long and tedious,so I hit 3 litters per minute. 8 is a 3 portal +UT.

i
ixdon 04.04.20

And as Sorka even cleaned UT?