3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Matty1 04.04.20 11:30 pm

UPDATE: as to still call clone? (Diablo 2)

Friends Oldfagi and the old-timers GHG
I can imagine how you are tired of questions like where to farm runes?, How to beat the Shako?, Where Uber Tristram and so on. So let me ask one more annoying question: how, exactly cause of the clone to sutanuti of Any NG server on software?

All video guides and many forum answers diverge. Someone says that we should sell low level runes, someone points to 30 Um, someone foaming at the mouth screaming about the sale of a 50 Zod, the most frequently heard exclamations about 150 - 400 Saga, others modestly talking about thousands gemach. They all agree that when you enter the game somewhere there when you enter the game, something is written (according to some even yellow text), which explains what you have to sell and where.

In my years in the game I never noticed anything like that.

So, friends, to date (December 2017), is there exact info: selling what and in what quantity or expectation of how many ticks the server(another theory) comes this semi-mythical clone?
28 Comments
Sort by:
l
lait_one 04.04.20

Thraex pig
to begin with, the clone profitable. then, flying over the keys, if of course not to buy Casey is also no ice. finally, if we consider D2, it is solid nerd stuff. ))

T
Thraex pig 04.04.20

ixdon
Et secret)

T
Thraex pig 04.04.20

lait_one
Yes, it is clear that the revenue aniki,but while soggy bought ,and you can buy a lot of katetov and to chase pleasure which I do)

A
Ahelios 04.04.20

Lightpigs 229 power, but I still thought his Sorka from 180 to pump)

T
Thraex pig 04.04.20

Ahelios
She was prokatana under any 13 , torch 20 Mara skarby 5 and 15.
excluding Eni.This is Annie with so much power+anich 20 instead of 13.

K
Kurt-dw_wb 04.04.20

Thraex pig
At me such hoo for you! no it was not :D !!!! Damn he's cool.
Someone out there writes in 4 stat, well, it's 1.5% of the block.
4 stat is not too shabby plus. Well 3Lo for the torch, I would have given, I do not remember, like my first time at sow bug I see, or is it photoshop?)

K
Kurt-dw_wb 04.04.20

ixdon
The light, well, probably just using necro Low Res. Like no more. And what rune word is, but it needs fire sora ench. Somewhere saw VIDOS. Under low maximum res they all seem like nuts are falling there

K
Kurt-dw_wb 04.04.20

Thraex pig
25/25 on jah sur pull