3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nickoman987 04.04.20 11:32 pm

Firepower / Survivability / Force skills (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Good evening bought on Monday this game and have played 26 hours. But I can't still understand what does and what gives
1.Firepower
2.Survivability
3.Force skills
And that is best to pump, what to prefer and take for basic.
Please explain everything in more detail, thanks in advance
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agat7 04.04.20

nickoman987
First you need to inject 30 LVL not care how, and there already to decide which set of clothes you need and from it to dance. To the 30th level it makes no sense to wrestle with what and how to collect and calibrate.

n
nickoman987 04.04.20

Agat7
30 level will soon

M
Mihail Golohvast 04.04.20

1.Firepower is damage ie DD
2.Survivability is your hpsci ie tank
3.Power skills is the power of skill ie support
for example, I try to keep the balance between them and me nomino) app used for Maxi the power of skill and ran with hilly protect from debuffs etc

S
Sasha Ruseckiy 04.04.20

don't know I'm downloading more firepower and survivability

A
AgressorAntony 04.04.20

nickoman987
since this is an MMO shooter, that there are classes
1. The vitality swing if you like to go ahead, to take all the hit, it's a TANK!
2. Firepower - this is your damage (damage) than it is more so you apply more damage, your task is to bring down those who are distracted by the tank, and nanonet maximum damage - DD.
3. Power of skill is the support who throws a first aid kit, increases (bufet) damage and protect teammates, your job is to be behind the tank and DD, but in addition to buff and sickly, even can cause a no damage, the higher the skill, the higher the speed of treatment, higher strength BAFA - Support)))
PS however this rassklade usually works when you have friends or constant companions on the game, if you play solo (PVE), then you choose, but I usually have high survivability and damage, power of skill in last place, basically take the turret fire purely for distraction of the enemy, and special skill on the Khilok, the second skill is med.station for Rees, in a dark area helps))