3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 04.04.20 11:33 pm

Connect 2 monitors

Guys I have a question! Want to connect 2 monitor, never did, so I don't know what's in it. But they should both connect vidyahu ? Or one in udiae and the other mother ?
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 04.04.20

fustcaper13
Both in the video! There all is intuitively clear. Sorted out quickly.
Spoiler
http://remontka.pro/connect-two-monitors-computer/

f
fustcaper13 04.04.20

Such a question, I have a 1060 map MSI card is not heavily loaded will not die 2 is Monica, I have it purely for example VIDOS to watch, on another play.

M
MunchkiN 616 04.04.20

the idea that one monitoare was a game and the other at this time, the Desk really bad stupid not to do it
duplication is not studied in detail, however some game on the laptop constantly Vistula and the couple flew

A
AnPei 04.04.20

fustcaper13
If one game on another movie in the browser or YouTube, the inhibition of which is film, when the game is loading the map the game , when out of battle . In General, if one played on the full screen and the other to watch a movie - not comfortable, there is a braking . If not terpil then put the graphics settings to play in window and then quickly braking bored. These services for movies like this, which works fine on a single monitor in the case when one game on another is the desire to run, won't start at all. The best option to play on two monitors . I play on one, the second one is connected to PS4 it work great for YouTube, twitch etc.

S
Sergey 82 04.04.20

fustcaper13
My graphics card is connected to a FHD monitor via DP, and FHD TV via HDMI In the system settings to Extend the desktop (Windows 7). Also installed a wonderful program Actual Window Manager. The program allows you to create your own task bar and start menu on the second monitor, choose your Wallpaper, and much more... an Interesting feature of the program is the Windows open on the monitor where the mouse is. I duplicated the second monitor shortcut My computer, the folder Movies, and some others. Very convenient! Slow down maybe because of the simultaneous operation of multiple demanding applications, the mere presence of a second monitor is not being.

A
AnPei 04.04.20

Sergey 82
The fact of the matter is that at the same time to start the game and the movie uses a lot of resources . Online play while downloading brake .

f
fustcaper13 04.04.20

Hmm.. and as if the streamers are sitting ? Monique, one main and the other under the stream and chat, some for 3 use.

S
Sergey 82 04.04.20

fustcaper13
Simple configuration allows. For example, I do not set goals to use two monitors at the same time (although possible). Sometimes it's easier just to sit in the chair behind the monitor, and sometimes to lie in front of the TV. Even a mouse the second wireless started.

f
fustcaper13 04.04.20

Sergey 82
Well, I have a video card MSI Gaming X 1060 6 gb RAM , 16GB, Mother: i5-2320 , this is not enough ?, I just ask that vidyahu, not to kill. Otoh, a little expensive

S
Sergey 82 04.04.20

fustcaper13
Vidyahu in such a way not to kill. Monitor temperature sometimes, although the second monitor has little to do. The processor is not the most modern, maybe the game will start a little freesite or FPS will drop a little when on the second monitor will run a video, for example.

f
fustcaper13 04.04.20

Sergey 82
Percent of type i5-7700 if you put then in principle it is possible ?

S
Sergey 82 04.04.20

fustcaper13
7700 is i7.
i5 the previous generation ends in 7600, but the essence of the question I understood. Of course, the installation of modern processor will expand the possibilities. Play the Witcher 3 on one monitor and watch videos in 4K on the second, may not be worth it, but the game on one and a browser on the second chat - easily.

f
fustcaper13 04.04.20

Sergey 82
All understand! Thank you!