3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kubus 04.04.20 11:34 pm

The flags in the game. What are they for? (Assassin's Creed)

Here created a topic like this was not even...somebody explain what's up with the flags???? It is very interesting that they give? can give access to the secret missions ????
42 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tinchy 04.04.20

This was discussed many times, really. In the PC version of the flags and killing the Templars do not give, unfortunately. No secret missions, no secret weapons, or other various gadgets. Everything in the game - everything we see in the first pass of the game.

X
XboxHater 04.04.20

And H360?

K
Kubus 04.04.20

And then the meaning of the times, we add these mini gameswith the picking up of the flags...Not just PTS. interesting maybe someone in the RS version has collected the whole collection???? It's a shame really,I specially dedicate a couple of evenings searching on the flags and turned out to be so prosaic((( Music Of Your Soul and listen to where'd you get that from ??forgive me for my skepticism,just want a miracle))))

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 04.04.20

I personally found all the flags, killed all tamplierov, saved all citizens, oblain all the towers, nothing. Can take my word for it

This is done to gain bellow in the X-box and PS3 awards. Computers is left, first, because what for us then the area of the coffee shop, and secondly, then I'd have to admit that the game is cut, and this one would not have suffered

T
Tinchy 04.04.20

Real Nigga in the Box like, for it is che open, but I don't know that, since I use PC.

KUBUS from infa? Personal experience and posts by people such as ALeXandeR the Umbra. On this forum there are people who collected all the flags and killing all the Templars and that they haven't opened up unfortunately. But Yubisoft just did not cut flags, that is to say, the extra time priprovozhdeniya the game. I started to collect flags, but after a few hours of the gathering I realized it was a waste of time.

X
XboxHater 04.04.20

And I had to complete. Plus more places clambered.

K
Kubus 04.04.20

okay guys thank you all...I think topic can be closed .?was just wondering..but imagine for what ever the collected series of flags would open up an extra sync))))

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 04.04.20

synchronization, and so increased from the received flags, saved the citizens and from the rest posredniskih factors, although the game can just quietly go off the scale (that it was not visible)

M
McEclipse 04.04.20

and they give the console versions?

S
SpitFire 04.04.20

do you have cards with flags,and then left a few flags to find in each city, and where I do not know.

U
Ukropchik 04.04.20

and they give the console versions

Achievements(at least on the box for sure.)

J
John West 04.04.20

The people that you are right for the opening of the towers give the type of points, and each time gaining 15 points (15 rigs or rescues residents) you get an extra strip HP...

J
John West 04.04.20

By the way, in the Animus after all the memory blocks that are in the game, there are for more memories. The idea is some kind of bonus mission. I know that users of the consoles for the collection of flags, etc. were given extra points but maybe on PC it points does not, and the mission open?

L
LifeStream [Has left from 04.04.20

Nothing.

J
John West 04.04.20

I just can't begin to take the extra block or what?

h
hou5e 04.04.20

DOP. the unit shows how much you collected flags or how many rigs attended. All. point

T
Tinchy 04.04.20

Joe_Skillz People, you are right for the opening of the towers give the type of points, and each time gaining 15 points (15 rigs or rescues residents) you get an extra strip HP...

0o Scale synchronization (CP Altair), Polychaeta, roughly speaking, from everything. By the end of the game, she loved the buit all full. But the towers need, so you can explore the city and take the job)))

p
professor12 04.04.20

Hello!
After reading all the posts in this thread have noticed the omission: no one answered the question what's in the game different flags?. And I will answer.
The purpose of all flags in the game one and only one (believe me, the game went 5 or 6 times) is the INSTANTANEOUS recovery of the SYNCHRONIZATION. Explain: let's say, to inaugurate the bridge, you pretty chopped, but you're still alive and the enemies continue to attack. So, on the last strips of synchronization, so that the enemies you have not finished need urgently to take (find) flag and sync instantly, is fully restored and you can continue to play (unless of course you decide to run away and hide). But as we all known, the recovery of synchronization in the usual way (rest), the procedure is lengthy.
Good luck to everyone!

L
LifeStream [Has left from 04.04.20

professor12 Yes, everyone knows that. It is very interesting that they give? - the question is that if they give their all to collect. And not just that they are not alone.

T
Tinchy 04.04.20

professor12 Ummm... 0o

no one answered the question what's in the game different flags?
0o Few posts about this? 0o As it is not answered? Answered! Boys Oh boys just posted! Can ESO once to answer. So... the PC version of the game the flags needed to could you not just run through towns and fool around, but something you may want to take. BUT!!! Even if you collect ALL the flags they give NOTHING! A waste of time, it's better to fool around))) Yyyy))) And pristojnih versions, these flags give something, but I don't know that. Drove on...

INSTANT RECOVERY SYNCHRONIZATION
Yeah, there is such a thing. ESO they added sync, but to collect them is pointless, as still the end of the game scale synchronization buit full.

for example, to inaugurate the bridge, you pretty chopped, but you're still alive and the enemies continue to attack. So, on the last strips of synchronization, so that the enemies you have not finished need urgently to take (find) flag and sync instantly, is fully restored and you can continue to play
Oh... I imagine what with the crowd of guards on the tail to look for some boxes around the city... No, thank you! Much easier sensitive to run in circles, or just stand and block synchronization itself vosstanovite, though not completely, but to live it is possible.

So the boxes of this garbage that is not worth spending time))) believe me, the game took a lot of the time, the conductive and still play sometimes)))