3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeGioN-67-5 03.10.19 12:46 am

Co-op play. Search partners. (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Hello! Looking for teammates in coop Breakpointа, age 25+, quite adequate, not screaming, not swearing every second word, serious people, the time zone of Moscow. I will play in the evenings, sometimes during the day, starting with the 1st of October. Write to the PM, the team more fun! I play on PC. In jublee LeGioN-67-5. In discorde the same legion-67-5. Will play both stealth and assault, you want to fully enjoy the tactical variety of the game, including equipment. Under 25 please do not bother, 10 years difference is a significant difference in behavior, communication and interests, no offense, is simply not interested.
20 Comments
Sort by:
F
FiftyFour7250 17.07.20

LeGioN-67-5 wrote:
10 years difference is a significant difference in behavior, communication and interests, no offense, is simply not interested.
Personally, I've always hated in the Russian-speaking community. All pry. I mean, if you play together, then why is it necessarily interesting, what do you do in real life, your views on different things which you interesting, etc. and etc. Apparently a feature of mentality, excessive familiarity. Never is not ran when playing with foreigners, with them talking about personal stuff do not go.

S
Sanek1971 17.07.20

I would have played ,I'm over forty ,but I have no camera or microphone ,as I was not interested in yesterday ,watching the stream as there is two of us played ,I liked it ,as it is necessary to try ))while bots will drive ,and drive ,XS.But the game sure Friday will bring ? Or a temporary shift until Saturday can last ?

n
nvidia311988 17.07.20

LeGioN-67-5
Now see you tonight, if you will, and some base one hard pull.... And we ought to learn in cooperative play)

L
LeGioN-67-5 17.07.20

FiftyFour7250
When you are being played by 12-year-snot, which is wildly swearing, screams and yells, is doing every game, I want his belt to teach a lesson, and not base strip and tactics to use.

F
FiftyFour7250 17.07.20

LeGioN-67-5
Yes, totally agree, but it's a different criteria that you have already identified "quite adequate, not screaming, not swearing every second word." But the criterion of age is justified precisely various interests in real life, that is, if you are under 40, in your opinion, to play with 20 years is not necessary, because under questioning about the real life feel the difference of generations. That's why I noted that it is only Srsly quirk, to ask about real life.

M
Marsj 17.07.20

Turn off voice and then join any unit, specify a destination on the map, profit)

L
LeGioN-67-5 17.07.20

Marsj
Why you need a coop? To communicate silently not interested, you can also solo, the difference is not particularly...

k
k0803833 17.07.20

Hello! looking for adequate players for passing a joint . Nick in the game denya-1979

K
KaneEdition 17.07.20

Added denya-1979 and the author of the post. My nickname KaneEdition

G
Garris1304 16.10.20

Looking for adequate teammates for raids, 20' the presence of voice communication is necessarily my nickname in the yuplay Garris1304

D
DaBeast 19.10.20

Garris1304
Yeah Ok. 226 Gear; VoiceOn.

L
Logman1209 28.10.21

Hello everyone. I am looking for a boyfriend / girlfriend who (s) played Ghost Recon Breakpoint recently (up to 5-7 hours), like me, to play together and have fun together. Age is not important :)

D
Danil22851 18.03.22

hello everyone looking for a team for raids 18+ communication available

a
amourerror 18.07.22

hello, ghosts looking for teammates for stealth, usually smashed everyone
by storm, it's interesting to train, I played 80+ hours myself, weapons and equipment ~ 200 lvl
age is just a number, but tactical seriousness is required

B
BlackTigerTK 18.07.22

amourerror wrote: I
usually stormed everyone
. But on the contrary, I tried to complete all the missions in stealth :-) True, it didn’t always work out.

a
amourerror 18.07.22

BlackTigerTK
will you have a tactical training?))

B
BlackTigerTK 18.07.22

amourerror
On weekdays, alas, there is practically no time. If only on the weekend.

B
BlackTigerTK 18.07.22

amourerror
In general, there will be a desire - throw rpiglos in upley, my nickname is the same. Maybe tomorrow, after tomorrow, I'll go into the game, I need to collect the items in the op. Homeland, which was not due to bugs.

S
Ston1n 01.08.22

I am looking for partners to play together in deep mode, the usual with shooting ranges for weapons I am also ready to try, I have 60+ hours, I play at lvl 20, panther and ranger, I love hardcore gameplay. I'm 18 years old, Stonin#7904 discord, feel free to add FSUs where you come from and how many hours you've played.

s
stencil88 04.10.22

Lf someone to play with a face, 25 years don’t care about communication, according to your desire if not a schoolboy
tg @trafaret