3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiGiTaaLLL 04.04.20 11:35 pm

Farm Eleks version 1.0.2946.0 (Elex)

Does anyone know a way to raise the Eleks ?
On version 1.0.2946.0
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Master Ken 04.04.20

Quests, trophies, theft. Of course you can still do steaks (3 meat, 1 mushroom) but it is a chore, it is better to quietly do quests, gain levels and slowly swing. And by the way, it is useful to farm experience, to kill with the amulet on + experience for killing, and quests to pass to the amulet of contractor.

M
Mihail Golohvast 04.04.20

AK and how to raise the dough?

S
Stanislavich 04.04.20

DiGiTaL17
Do not put the question correctly.
How to raise Eleks? I think you need to do the following: locate the control button responsible for the capture of the subject, and then, to get a lock on lying Eleks and click on this button. The following must occur: Eleks, which was lying - he disappears, and in the inventory of this Eleks appears.
I hope I lucidly explained?

S
Stanislavich 04.04.20

Michael Holocuast
As Eleks, all that is - it can be raised. By pressing one button.

P
Pril Balsam 04.04.20

DiGiTaL17
a detail that you want?

help
http://forums.playground.ru/elex/walkthrough/rukovodstvo_dlya_novichka-948743/
and
http://gameguidesbook.ru/kak-poluchit-mnogo-eleksita-v-elex.html/

P
PapaSaloEst 04.04.20

The new patch everything seems fast leveling oficcialy,and what they nugene to start to bend have only a gun, not even clothes are not needed, the gun really need 60 60 under article 10-ke will give ring and amulet. Therefore it is necessary to raise 120 points of characteristics, of which 10-20 you can get a perk.
In General, pumped level 6 11 250 bought 25 cans Alexa = 50 points, pumped perk 20 ocoqv and it is possible to go finally play and not agrit mobs to mobs, believe partner or Rashit over the object and back.

The question is I'm sure people have, because with the initial puhoi on the highest difficulty not even kill normal mobs, he stumbled, when played the first time. Imagine standing in the town clerics to level 11, with the initial axe and puhoi clerics require a sea of skill and INTA kill in General no one can afford the ammo, had to re-start, do NOT EXPECT to play ranged weapons in the beginning! Even to take makes sense after you join the clergy and get some proper melee weapons (improve it), requiring 60+ stats.