3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dispo_UHD 04.04.20 11:35 pm

Armor of Caer Morhen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where to find a drawing of the armor of Caer Morhen?
19 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 04.04.20

Such a drawing no.

D
Dispo_UHD 04.04.20

dimakozhanov
they say there is http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/dospeh_kaer_morhena-864927/

A
AleXStein 04.04.20

Dmitry Petrov
there is no such in the game

D
Dispo_UHD 04.04.20

But there is a command for the console?

H
Hattack 04.04.20

I have a drawing THERE

D
Dispo_UHD 04.04.20

Hattack
Where found?

A
Aleh_Bolvar 04.04.20

Did the armor out of Caer morhen this is not what Geralt is from the beginning of the game by default?Incidentally,there is a drawing for a slightly better version of the bib

d
dimakozhanov 04.04.20

Bulwor
He probably means the armour school of the wolf.
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

H
Hattack 04.04.20

Dmitry Petrov
Where found? )))) Unfortunately I have not so good memory... If I'm not mistaken, somewhere in Velenje. This is NOT the armor of the school of Wolf, what are you talking about

A
Aleh_Bolvar 04.04.20

Hattack
Well,where I found the drawing not specifically remember,but like when I was still in the white garden,to
Spoilersthis with,Jennifer, simple schA just walk in Velenje,the armor itself is also called military leather jacket

D
Dispo_UHD 04.04.20

I need armor of Caer Morhen or Military leather jacket.

A
Archangel517 04.04.20

Bulwor
What you found is normal better armor from Caer Morhen, the type of improvements superb/excellent/masterful of vadimchik schools. Drawing THE armor in the game does not exist

A
Aleh_Bolvar 04.04.20

Archangel517
Well,Yes, I'm talking about improvement and wrote

-
-Nerevar- 04.04.20

dimakozhanov
That reminds me of the armor

k
kirborisich 04.04.20

The equipment of the school of wolf of DLS. The main plans are in the kaer morhen, improvements around the world. A couple of drawings improved armor master and silver sword found in Velenje. The problem is that kaer morhen will not get until you are there in the story.

M
Mr.AluKaRd 04.04.20

is there a console command to receive the armor of Caer Morhen since I started a new game +, and this equipment remains the same well, the one set that I collected earlier and he armor XS Yes where I put it

D
Don Huan 04.04.20

Mr.AluKaRd
additem('Autogen Armor')
additem('Autogen Boots')
additem('Autogen Gloves')
additem('Autogen Pants')

M
Marquess 04.04.20

And there is fashion that turns armor Caer Morhen Geralt in armor like E3 2013?

L
LoveTwitcher 04.04.20

Unfortunately this reservation cannot be found in the Witcher 3.The bib can be improved at the blacksmith but it won't give much protection.Can the armor school snake paint (orange bib)(other equipment korichnevymi colors)P. s If you have addition Blood and wine.Unless you want to zacharovich runes to come P. s If you have any addition heart of Stone and apply a few runes on the armor, etc. and each build is look on the YouTube channel Evoice Erebus.