3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KATRON 04.04.20 11:37 pm

Question from the real fans of G1,2,3 and R1 (Elex)

the question is for the real fans of the series, those who at some time were their game, those who love them like you Elex? better than the last two parts of Risen... about the graphics and animation of the conversation not to(corny zadolbali)
33 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEXIY4EVER 04.04.20

on first impressions this game being the first Gothic may quality of being

K
KATRON 04.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
so it's good.

v
vovann1998 04.04.20

Complicated mechanics, simplified gameplay. Enemies zaklikali at PS do not indicate what would be on the map. A lighthouse on it in the minimap indicates even. The NC , in Gothic I was podnapryachsya to find or that guy, despite the fact that sometimes directly spoke to me where it is.
The world Elex, more poor, as if it wanted to close. The map scales are worthless for this reason. Starting with Gothic 2, we start in the tower, and just beyond the ravine is the city. And to explore it was interesting. And quests in two steps. Immediately we are forced to run very large expanses. In order to kill the guy and come back. Either postaratsa in the trash and run back again. Yes, this is the case as it saves satchel, but it does not save the boring to the horror world that does not attract even its hardcore in some moments. If the map scale was reduced to 2-3 times. And they are still focused on the outside world, removing a bunch of unnecessary buildings and structures. Leaving a dozen houses and a couple of dungeons, bunkers and added a few quests and different tableclock in the scene of murder and strange records, so it was interesting to explore. Then I would be happy with more than the average. Even take Risen, successful was only the first part. Even an empty house that we will meet after leaving the jungle, it was more interesting to explore than another local mansion. I'm not saying the game is bad, I like to go here quests. Sometimes just sent to the other end of the map and the desire to play just disappears, I want to take a break from playing. You say that there are teleporters, I agree with you. But there are two interesting points, first him to have to walk. Secondly, why all this open world, what are the scales. Many may not agree, but everyone lives in his mind. I his views are not imposing, just sharing experiences.

N
Negih 04.04.20

BAUMGER
BAUMGER wrote:
so it's good.
BAUMGER wrote:
better than the last two parts of Risen
Definitely Yes!

Gothic think is the Best RPG of this type, but its time has passed. Eleks is much more fun Ritenow. From the first moment of the game feel that it's NOT risen. Control, the behavior of the camera, number of items, nychka and spread things all that MUCH better Ritenow. I will honestly say that Eleks is the best game Piranha, as much as I loved the Gothic.

v
vovann1998 04.04.20

To each his own) the World of Gothic and Risen I liked more. All the following is just a pathetic copy of the past. About Risen 2 I don't wanna say, passed only the first island and gave up the game. Only money in vain threw out.
Out of curiosity. The author of the hats he is familiar with most of the games? I played in R2? In the header not specified)

v
vovann1998 04.04.20

Negih
From Rizena missing is that wood worth the wait, but its just beautifully made. Everything remained the same. Download, review and compare)
And the number of loot, the game more interesting not to do. Besides useless, for the most part it's garbage.
And another corner with a mug and a bag Eleks, not causing me a sea of delight and desire to go to another.

K
KATRON 04.04.20

vovann1998
it with R2 and 3, I know they failed but, was all more or less Risen 3 went a little better than the terrible second part

v
vovann1998 04.04.20

BAUMGER
Well actually here they tried to return to the primary source, but a little screwed up with the world.Although it seems to me that the world is here more for background. But too big. Overall, the spirit remained. All the quests are the same and it is interesting to dig the village of Berserkers I have all combed and examined. There is variation in and consequences and other funny moments. That is, everything is fine. On the whole, good quality end. The combat system curve, 1 patch bit fixed jambs. Now the shield is more cost effective, adjusted AI. But a lot of work. To take even Risen with Gothic, in spite of rubber fighting, they were more replayability. And such problems I faced at the start of Elex, I have not seen before. Well if the complexity, but it's trite shortcomings. At this moment do not know how to work har-Ki. They don't produce anything except permits for pumping. In fact it could be described(as they have) the Force - Track and field(cnost) Dexterity - Agility, intelligence and knowledge, And all in this spirit, what these har-Ki? I don't know , maybe I will tell someone? I want to hear your point of view on this subject.

A
Andrei YP 04.04.20

Gothic 2 and risen-1 me of old series like best. Well, Elex turned out their worthy heir. Has its flaws, but they're in every game are. Interesting and diverse quests, dialogues, full of factions is a big plus. Fights of course difficult, but get used to it. And the graphics by the way, not what is not terrible, it's certainly not perfect, but nice.

N
Negih 04.04.20

vovann1998
vovann1998 wrote:
And the number of loot, the game more interesting not to do. Besides useless, for the most part it's garbage.
Here I do not want to breed srach about it, but in the same Witch makes NO sense at all to explore the world, maybe there is even replacing the cups with toilet paper there. The world is banal is empty. 30 chests all over the location. So I sometimes don't understand what some expect from an open world. The meaning of the study lies in the fact that of the hundreds of stash with paper and circles to find one stash with some really cool items.

V
VenomTRat 04.04.20

BAUMGER
This G1-2 upgrades the suit and dialogues. Now cross the NPC mortals, and your answers affect the attitude towards you and on the nature of the HS, and the nature of the HS affects the dialogs and damage. Structure 1 1 Gothic.

C
Cerabyte 04.04.20

vovann1998 wrote:
Map scales
The size of the map because made so that it was the world and not room. Although not a particularly large map.
It is a pity that the mini-games and treasures that were in reseach in Alexa do not exist. Funny because there was a trick.
But spoken-the nonlinear part is the best in the series.

v
vovann1998 04.04.20

Cerabyte
Risen and Gothic was room?

V
VenomTRat 04.04.20

vovann1998
only situational, not permanent was

D
Dark Kahn 04.04.20

Gothic 1,2,3 and risen 1 ELEX better gameplay and normal loot chests and corpses.

u
usus 04.04.20

BAUMGER
Yes, like last rizena too bad, because the game is good, but not Gothic(((
For me Gothic 3 is utter feces, that really would be better if it did not exist

T
Tdante 04.04.20

In the beginning I did not like, for 2017 even with the past games turned out weak. Very often I don't play the game, and fight with her and her control system/combat. And partners is generally a song. They are more than useless: I can have at least 10 enemies at once but it will stay with sheathed weapons side by side, and if you get the cannon, there will be 10 minutes for a simple goal-to kill. (* Now everybody remember Gothic 1 and 2, in which mono was all the enemies to kill just one partner without help.)
But still incredibly addictive. After all, this is awesome, the world and variety of quests. The consequences of my choices on quests in the dome city, I plunged in ecstatic shock.

v
vovann1998 04.04.20

Dark Kahn
Support

A
Andrei YP 04.04.20

Tdante
perhaps you have some bug with satellites. Goes with me cleric Falk and he is seriously easier fights. I remember I couldn't fill up elbow guarding the Converter Edan. Well, I just ran past them into the Converter, there certainly are monsters too, was difficult but I dealt with them. Met Falk, with him went down together, we quickly figured out with these ALB. There is a question in the tactics, from the first strong opponents, especially if two or more not always possible to win. With a partner each can take on one enemy for example. And can run off early in the fight and then it happens that all the enemies rush at the companion, who immediately begins to recede. Here whether or run up to strike back the enemy or the best ranged weapons are, if it's effective. A lot of variants with such boevka. Like it or not, but it adds interest to the game. Although I personally have more dialogues, quests, and research prefer, but without fighting it would be quite wrong.

V
Voinsevera 04.04.20

A fan of games from piranha. Played all Gothic and risoni, my opinion Eleks is crafted Gothic 3, which is good...