3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 04.04.20 11:39 pm

Inactive dialogs\\Not working quests - how many of them in the game? (Elex)

Good night and good Morning.
Already 4-th counted no active quest.
Extreme, 4th, greeted me:
In the settlement of robbers, where is the rocket launcher Doctor Strange in the tower of a bandit Leader on the 2nd floor there is a character like Skyler.
This character reports that he was kidnapped by robbers and need for a ransom.
With a bandit leader to speak it is impossible, he is initially aggressive.
In the dialog with this character with the string the leader is dead, you are free, to which Skyler clearly is not something meets and goes home.
I followed him. He still came to the two storey house where live two ascetics. I waited a couple of days in this house Skyler went nowhere. he has his own place, his own bed, he as well as hermit, watching over their farm performs chores.
But when talking to him he says Skyler isn't home right now...
The funny thing is. and while in captivity, he said the same phrase after that. as JAX releases it.

Hermits about him not saying anything.

No quest is not taken and no quest fails. Even dialogues are not changed. What is it?
24 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bellion87 04.04.20

Maybe it's for future DLC ready!

S
Stanislavich 04.04.20

Bellion87
If DSL, then why in some quests these points are inserted?
just remember quest iron Madison in which the leader of a group of Clerics tells JAX: tell Logan about the peaceful solution. And... and nothing after. No dialogue nor in the Tawara, nor in Horta no longer appears, and if you repeatedly talk to the Leaders of the group - it becomes aggressive and perceives these actions as aggression.
We also have the game a Beggar in Dome city after the uprising, where he offers to sponsor him. and it is through some people will find valuable armor. JAX can sponsor a beggar a few times, gradually increasing the amount. and also, waiting for some time. which asks the beggar. In the end, this whole situation is solved, but no quest there, although the scripts work. At the end of these scripts even have the opportunity to put this beggar on money when he once a week to give part of their earnings.

D
Ded MastDay 04.04.20

Bellion87
In an interview with Gamestar head of development ELEX, Bjorn Pankrac said that the game after release will not get any DLC. According to him, this whole trend with additions after no suitable Studio Piranha Bytes.

- "These smelly DLC we don't like. If you let them, people will think that we are just cut content from the game. This approach we are simply not good enough."

Stanislavich
It is likely random mini quests that are not logged. But certainly not for future additions. It is possible that these points are developed just don't have time to finish for release and will rule patches.

P
Pril Balsam 04.04.20

Stanislavich
Stanislavich wrote:
We also have the game a Beggar in Dome city after the uprising, where he offers to sponsor him. and it is through some people will find valuable armor. JAX can sponsor a beggar a few times, gradually increasing the amount. and also, waiting for some time. which asks the beggar.
you have a version of the game glyuchennaya. After coming to a pauper, he said that the armor is, it is necessary to go to one place leads, there are several thieves. Next will not say. So the quest is.
Well, the ending - if it is correct to talk to the poor, he weekly budkt to give revenue

Svetoslav
well, right. Likely to be just patches that will add something, as for example, the latest patch added almskou armor.

S
Stanislavich 04.04.20

Cheryl
I kind of wrote about the ending is that the whole situation is solved and you Can require the poor weekly pay. Only now, even after the murder of the three thugs, which leads to Poor, nothing changes. No quest. No quest starts and completes, even no record anywhere remains.

D
Ded MastDay 04.04.20

Cheryl
If I understand correctly, Stanislavich meant that with the poor and the bandits had all ended as it should, but no entries in the quest log no. That is, the quest is, and no record. So a buggy version here not and.

- albsta armor sounds like a curse =). Write much then armor Elbow

PS. Stanislavich Just ahead of me with the answer ;)

P
Pril Balsam 04.04.20

Svetoslav
Svetoslav wrote:
- albsta armor sounds like
is there one ALB, so is his armor. All just

Stanislavich
Stanislavich wrote:
No quest starts and completes, even no record anywhere remains.
if a quest will fail. something about him, too, records are not there.

Stanislavich wrote:
You can require the poor weekly pay.
Yes, I want you to remember that every week you can get some amount to the poor, and, if agreed with the guard in a Ruined castle, and with him.

S
Stanislavich 04.04.20

Emmett and Richard.
quest for possession of the farm (the farm is located on the way from Abassi in Igniton in the South aisle).
Emmett can give out a quest to negotiate with the clerics. If you kill the clerics of the quest works the same way, but Emmett is absolutely not happy with this development. The price of the repurchase of the clergy - 2000 coins (pays out), in this embodiment, Emmett happy, but then makes no quests gives reward 95 coins.
taking the quest from Emmett, at the entrance to the farm there are two cleric, one of Them Richard. He gives quest to kill Emmett. When contract for murder, you can raise 2 times the payment. if, after the killing of Emmett, you can get 250+250 coins and the same experience as when you close the quest for Emmet (conversation with Richard).

Question: added some options in this quest, but in fact, the main option is to pay 2000 coins. to 95 coins and 800 experience. The second option - not to pay coins to kill clerics. 800 get the same experience, but coins do not get. The third option - to negotiate with Richard to kill Emmett and get 800 experience, 500 coins. Later you can kill everyone on this farm as. on the basis of events, they do not give quests.

there is another character who gives the quest for the weeds. and that's all.

Question: why in the quest between Emmett and Richard to choose the first 2 options, if the third option will give more experience and +500 coins. as well as the ability to kill all the farmers and clergy (about 200 coins and 500 experience). ?

P
Pril Balsam 04.04.20

Stanislavich
here's the problem - dirty broom . Is in the closet under the throne Garbage Baron Forte of the rogue. GG does not take it, says that it here for now.
Usually there's a guard hanging out, but tonight he was off somewhere.
Spoiler
I have quests, it was not

D
Ded MastDay 04.04.20

Stanislavich
Stanislavich wrote:
Question: why in the quest between Emmett and Richard to choose the first 2 options, if the third option will give more experience and +500 coins. as well as the ability to kill all the farmers and clergy (about 200 coins and 500 experience). ?
I chose the peaceful solution, that is agreed with the clergy, all were alive and happy. And as it turned out later, rightly so. Since then there was another quest on the food supply from this farm. Precisely now I do not remember who gives the quest, but had to go back and talk to Emmett, he agreed, so I helped him earlier.

P
Pril Balsam 04.04.20

Svetoslav
and as you agreed with them? He went to negotiate or Emmett sent?

A
Anaxes 04.04.20

Svetoslav
And I chose to intervene and killed the clerics...then took the food from bercow. A little scoring bolt at him, doing other quests. And when he came to the farm, it was found that there came the clergy ( led by the brother of the slain cleric) and they slaughtered the entire village.

P
Pril Balsam 04.04.20

Anaxes wrote:
And when he came to the farm, it was found that there came the clergy
it is necessary also to visit the farm again :)

D
Ded MastDay 04.04.20

Cheryl
He went and paid them.

D
Ded MastDay 04.04.20

Anaxes
Anaxes wrote:
then he took the food from bercow
And do not tell who gave the quest, and I can't remember?

A
Anaxes 04.04.20

Quest provides the head of a group of bercow the heart of the world under a domed city.

S
Stanislavich 04.04.20

Anaxes
In a moment of time Torgau gives this quest? I have done the quest for the farmer, quest for the heart of the world, complete the quest with the peaceful outcome of the confrontation between Emmett and Richard. Come to Toraldo - a new conversation is not happening.
I went through almost all the quests of bercow, Captain, 40+ level, the 1st Chapter.

A
Anaxes 04.04.20

Stanislavich
Really say taking 1-2 to the head. Maybe after back to Torgau Rock.( dissuaded him from joining outcasts.)

D
Ded MastDay 04.04.20

Stanislavich
Just remembered. It Thorgal (not to be confused with Thralldom) has given the quest for farmer. After his quest deal with the bandits and their leader. Before this Rock was persuaded to return to Torgau, maybe it's important, I don't know.
PS. This quest for becoming a Paladin.
I have this quest appeared in the 2nd or even the 3rd Chapter. But first it certainly was not. Although, I to the second Chapter did not join a faction.

P
Pril Balsam 04.04.20

Svetoslav wrote:
Before this Rock was persuaded to return to Torgau, maybe it's important, I don't know.
Yes, this is important. Likely, additional quest.
Spoiler
at the top the map shows a small farm with a Rocky bottom, where there are GG and his partner, is Thorgal