3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Bolhov 04.04.20 11:43 pm

The game on the controller and configure it (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

In the previous games was the ability to configure the controller and its selection as the primary control for the game. In Black Flag, I did not see and could not configure your gamepad. It works, but you can't customize the buttons. I looked at config file Assassins4.ini and there is the option to put the button. Tell me how I can control it via config? I have a gamepad EXEQ-based genada from the xbox 360. I would like to know what to put in the config to control it was the same as on the box.
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kapellimestari 04.04.20

I haven't put up, with the first launch at the press any button smeknul gamepad - and away we go. The game sees him initially, without presets and you can enter even synchronous with mouse and keyboard. Button configuration is the same as in the previous parts. Gamepad - Logitech f310. No drivers and other utilities never. I can recommend in a pinch to remove (zabekapit, of course) the tuning .ini file and try again.

B
BatyaVdote2 04.04.20

Gamepad normal buy and do not worry.

D
Dimchik94 04.04.20

emulator x box pada to help you.

b
big123dan 04.04.20

the same canoe(

and everything was solved

S
Sashenka16 04.04.20

I have the same thing. Can't customize buttons on the joystick. I have a Logitech f310. He sees it, but to configure the buttons as I conveniently can't choose when Press any button tap on the joystick and nothing. What to do??Please help!

Y
YouToube - Dellgame 04.04.20

I have a problem!When was the last time I launched AC4 totam all rampade.I don't see demona switch with nanada Claudia help

J
Junko808 04.04.20

YouToube - Dellgame
You click on the clave, and the game will automatically go to her! I have so much) But the problem with the controller, no vibration while in the game on and in game The Amazing Spider - man 2 vibration there is) please Help me with Assasins Creed 4: Black Flag

A
Alexander Shagiev 05.01.21

And my game does not start when I connect my gamepad to the PC or crashes if the game is running and I connect the gamepad