3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SenzaNome 05.04.20 08:19 pm

Games without a user interface

Do you know many games in which there is no inetrface or who can pass without it? If you know, please share, plz)
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 05.04.20

in dead space and operation flashpoint in my chip it was
thinking there was some sort of game alone in the dark in my inventory where the character was
and there is what some hardcore mods on the Stalker nairne peck-peck
and ut as if that is the interface - there is some direction to enter the HUD elements in the game space as in dead space the health bar on the suit was in any halo, and the Duma member 3 ammo arms-written and interactive pitch Patel all sorts etc

S
SenzaNome 05.04.20

MunchkiN 616
What about gaming, is targeted on the passage without the interface at all? That is, without prompting on the back of the hero about his health, the number of potrony close to the trunk and other things like that down to the uselessness of the opening inventory, map, list of quests, etc.?
I just stumbled once on a video of one of itubera, where he said that the first assassin was designed for this type of passage. He tried to pass so suddenly and not so poorly was your trip. Was now wondering developed there still somewhere this idea.

W
Wolfram carbide 05.04.20

There is a mode in Wolfenstein New Order opens in the Codes of Enigma.

S
SenzaNome 05.04.20

xuan-gameing
Crafting menu is not part of the interface? And the number of potrony, as I remember, in TLOU is written in the lower right corner)
Wolfram carbide
Is that you on the walk in the Park, or what?

m
mrKaktak 05.04.20

SenzaNome
In the Witcher 3 press the home button and the entire interface disappears

S
SenzaNome 05.04.20

mrKaktak
It's settings are off, that's only part of the information (e.g., health level and the selected sign) normally without the interface does not know (only if you climb into the quick menu or inventory).
xuan-gameing
Again, there is crafting menu and the selector arms.

D
DemonXL1080 05.04.20

Escape from Tarkov

M
MunchkiN 616 05.04.20

SenzaNome
on account of the assassin-not sure why, it just seems that there is a strip of synchronization and the block of buttons shown. can of course you can disable them...
and specially I this question was not interested.
I was only interested in the hypothetical possibility of these games on VR and how it can be implemented there with a large amount of gameplay information.
and casual games as far as I know a reverse trend there are a lot of interfaces.

S
SenzaNome 05.04.20

MunchkiN 616
That's why I decided to ask the question here. I wonder how many such games there are and how many of them famous people.
About strip sync and block buttons at the AC - Yes, they turn off. For the sake of experiment I disabled AC3 in the interface and it has stumbled upon the fact that the developers are not called at times the tasks that must be performed out loud, not to mention the place of execution. Although the first part did not disdain to share such information... But, it is worth noting, to liberate the territory and collect the trash became much more interesting. And chase without arrows pointing in the direction of the enemy, suddenly began to give me pleasure.
But games where there is shooting... Always have an issue displaying the number of cartridges, which is still what to do making the interface for the character, not the player (like in Dead Space, for example).

N
NatanieLzZ 05.04.20

In Mirror's Edge first there is no interface, and very

D
Dogmit 05.04.20

call of duty all parts