3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hrom4ENKO 05.04.20 08:20 pm

The game crashes to desktop during startup of the game (Forza Horizon 4)

I bought an account from 4 Forza Horizon and wanted to enjoy the game, but I was greeted immediately, the bug game: a crash during a first boot of the game(when you run it there will be in the middle of screenshot from the game, and around a gray screen). So I've done a variety of ways to prevent,but so far nothing has helped and I am in despair(even in a depression she fell into LOOOOOO). I beg help!
2 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 05.04.20

Win 10 should be a version 1903 -1909 and enabled developer mode.> All settings> update and security> C on the left row To the developers> On the developer Mode
Should I turn off prog dispersal of type msi afteburner and other

G
GIBAY 05.04.20

I had this when I installed the game not logging in uchetku Microsoft, and then entered after installation. Helped me a simple reinstall, but I understand the other case. If I have Windows 10, 1709.
Even try something in the windows store to put on a jump and when it starts cancel immediately and try to run.
Also, check in services functionality for connected users and telemetry, without this service, the game will not start, the fix is one thing - reinstall system.