3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr72 05.04.20 08:20 pm

The name of the character (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Tell me, is it possible to change the name of your main character already in the game? And then gave his name, but damn it's two letters changed places and did not notice. Far has already passed, don't want to start over. And when I saw the model name is now used in all dialogs dazzled and annoying((( Maybe in a file which can be replaced?
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Chernyshev 05.04.20

Александр72
The most logical is to put mod Developer Console, actually including the console.
And look for the console command to the name change, she probably should be.

S
Sharkyyy3 25.10.20

Alexander72
There's a clan menu to change so it was possible

A
Aleksandr72 25.10.20

Sharkyyy3
It does not change, there you can change the name. She's the name of the clan.

A
Aleksey Chernyshev 25.10.20

Alexander72
With the latest version of the fashion Detailed Character Creation you can change the appearance and name of anyone.

A
Aleksandr72 25.10.20

Alexey Chernyshev
Thank you! There was no such fashion here, and on other sites it is either necessary to register, or old non-working versions of this fashion. But still not lazy, registered and mod turned out to be chicardos)))Can and his companions to edit and rename, and in general all the characters with names.

A
Aleksandr72 25.10.20

Alexey Chernyshev
Blin, early happy ((((In short, this mod edits and changes the names of all the characters except yourself (((more precisely change that and saves while in the game.

A

Alexander72
The question is: How do I change my character's name?
Answer: Open save and "CharacterName."

A
Aleksandr72 25.10.20

Alexey Chernyshev

There's this Chinese letter.

A

Alexander72

A
Aleksandr72 25.10.20

Alexey Chernyshev
Alas, such editors are beyond my means ((( When you try to download an altered file, the game crashes (

A

Alexander72
Tweakable Skills and Perks
nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/415

A
Aleksandr72 25.10.20

Alexey Chernyshev
Not suitable, there are only levels, perks and skills edited. I've already set it up... This is how I look with Detailed Character fashion, while it's changed, everywhere is displayed correctly including dialogues. But on the map in the info window remains still with a shod. As a result, after the restart, it returns to normal. But Rita sympathized with me giving the name to a heroine named Rowe, and remained with a changed name. I suspect this editor does not affect the file from which the squad information is displayed on the map. And this file hike is the chief of information about the hero, once constantly with the new launch returns the old name.

A
Aleksandr72 25.10.20

R
Real Slim Shady 25.10.20

Well, in short, see what you can do about your problem:
I'm also interested in editing a character's name, you can change it, yes, without third-party programs (not counting a simple text editor, in my case I used NotePad)
1) Discover the preservation you need to be edited, save the rest in "My Documents"Mount and Blade II Bannerlord'Game Saves'Native"
2) In the very first line (if you do not have a function in the editor - "word transfer") will be the following - "CharacterName":"Your NickNeim" - before you change it, you should take into account that the number of characters considering spaces, numbers, etc. should be the same, i.e. if you have a nickname Alexnadr (9 characters) then your new nickname should also consist of 9 characters, but if you suddenly want to be a nickname that is the way - you just put the right number of spaces
Example:
Old nickname: "Leonardo"
New nickname: " Leon "
Why are there gaps on both sides? It is not necessary, just because of the gaps in the game the nickname will also shift, so that it does not look too specific you can try to put a nickname in the center, well, or give preference to the left side, who as wants.
3) Looking for the second line, it will be about 9349, it's hard? I understand, so I recommend NotePad or just beat in search of your nickname, the old one, which you changed in step number 1, find this line and change to the same nickname that put on the first line.
You keep it and you test it.
More succinct:
You open the necessary preservation for you, in search of your text editor your nickname (example Slim) change to the desired nickname, again looking for your old nickname, find the second line somewhere in the below, change to the desired nickname. It's as simple as that.
Exceptions: I did not manage to change the old nickname in English - to Russian, I do not know what it is connected with, it as if changed but the characters were to put it mildly unreadable (???? like this is what the nickname looked like) so try, maybe the nickname that was already initially on the Russian change without bugs.

r
ram108 29.10.20

You can change the name of the character in the Game itself in the Clan tab.

A
Aleksandr72 17.11.20

Real Slim Shady
Thank you very much! However, I say without a year a week no longer play it. But the game did not remove and the guards too. Today accidentally came to see what is new in the game And then your hint) checked - works. I have the same Nick, just at the beginning of the creation of the character confused in some places two letters. I know how to use a notepad. By the way, can you have a nickname from English to Russian changed and displayed by kracozibras because of incorrect encoding of file preservation? I saved in UTF-8.

R
Real Slim Shady 17.11.20

Alexander72
It's probably the coding business.