3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vidzhey 05.04.20 08:20 pm

How to install PATCHES/LOCALIZATION (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Hello friends, I want to create this topic in order to help people who are faced with the problems in the game, namely, installation of patches + choice of game.
At the moment to solve this problem very simply!
First, check that your game downloaded from rutora, or if you shake another Repack, you must see his version
Then, if we Repack for example, from hatab, and there is a patch 1.0.1, but at the moment, the current version of the patch for example 1.0.4, then you should do the following.
1. If you have something that doesn't work, and you have panchachuli a bunch of russifiers, a bunch of patches and you in the end, the fuss is about, then just simply delete the game and reinstall a clean version Repack, ie the version that is on the distribution on torrent sites.
2. Next, install the game, then not have anywhere to go, remain, rejoin, etc, do the following: Go to the website https://-------------#F!dXonBa6Z!YiuUAFa5zAmF3cCrKFrdRw downloading all the files INSTEAD of the artifacts, add the m e g a.nz (letters together)

3.Next, after downloading the archive, in turn, razorwire archives UPD1/2/3/4/5/6 etc
4.After that, we need the folder with these files, like bin and modules, to throw in the game folder, be sure to look lest they fall into a different folder, namely in the root game folder

Ie for example you have a game with the patch 1.0.1 and you are betting at a time, ie slack 1.0.1 hotfix, and then, 1.0.2, 1.0.3, 1.0,4, each time confirming a replacement and agreeing to clytie folder (Name of folder in which Modules and bin) - updt3_losseees.rar for example.

5.After all this, I recommend you to put the crack from Shamon https://www.playground.ru/files/mount_blade_2_bannerlord_russifikator_ot_shamon-201432/
Because this crack transferred tasks and quests

6.Continue in the crack we need to change SubModule.xml change Version value = 1.0.0 on Version value = e1.0.0
7. Then start the game through the launcher, the launcher is in the game folder then the BIN folder >>>> WIN64>>> scroll down and see the file taleworld launcher.exe
8.Run it, and in the mods tab, put a check with our crack

9. Ready!
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr72 05.04.20

Thank you, it works. Here only it is not clear why there is still folders and similar files with a smaller size? Set which are not in folders, and some files with big size

v
volc98 05.04.20

no localization has to work ?

V
Vidzhey 05.04.20

Александр72
No idea, but at the moment it is the most intuitive crack less with translated dialogues
volc98
Yes

v
volc98 05.04.20

do not Robit ? ♂ on!!! XS that's not so according to the instructions and not XS.version xattaba patches vske in order Rusik put and in the end still climbs SmartScreen Filter in the Microsoft Defender prevented the launch of unknown applications, which may put your system at risk. Press execute in any case ,the three labels launcher doesn't open until one time will not open the main ,through the launcher the game won't start , runs only through the native label and crashes in the loading screen after the white screen in any case the whole day is in plasu ))))Hz tell me how to do it ))

Z
Zzozmen 05.04.20

Not working the launcher after patches, installed in order on a clean build hatab, without the patch, the launcher works, even replacing the original launcher does not start.. How to put Rusik Chamond WinZip guys help pliz

A
Aleksandr72 05.04.20

Zzozmen
The second day was mudahale with a bunch of russifiers and patches. But according to the instructions in this thread works like a clock))) Or something, or maybe error in this paragraph? 6.Continue in the crack we need to change SubModule.xml change Version value = 1.0.0 on Version value = e1.0.0
We need to understand first is the letter e in English, and secondly (most I suspect) it is necessary to save in UTF-8. This is specified in the file. You can edit Notepad. I'll try to throw on Yandex disk and will be available if there is a link, just replace your file. https://yadi.sk/d/3487UdDSlS8DGQ

A
Aleksandr72 05.04.20

Add repak hatab 1.0.1, patch started from version 1.0.1 to 1.0.1 fix and next in order

Y
YaroslavProstoYaroslav 05.04.20

Александр72
File AIO_update_e1.0.4 do not touch?

p
pashkes421 05.04.20

Vidzhey
I poputchica, the launcher works, and versions of writes... but when you fill up the crack stops running, (manipulation of the letter e done)

V
Vidzhey 05.04.20

Released a new topical patch from Commando. At the moment the best version.
If according to the instructions, you have this patch is not put, namely a lot of bugs and etc, better just reinstall the game. then alternately patched until the patch 1.4, and then download the patch and follow the instructions in this thread
https://www.playground.ru/files/mount_blade_2_bannerlord_rusifikator_ot_commando-201317/

A
Aleksandr72 05.04.20

YaroslavProstoYaroslav
no

A
Aleksandr72 05.04.20

Vidzhey
Well I wouldn't say that... In my opinion Shamova from the best. Have commando for the most part machine translation. Women speaking for men, men Vice versa, etc Shamova here and there slips of untranslated dialogue, but overall grobelna and more readable) and the font there is better. By the way, I have them both working. In the launcher if you disable the mod Shamova, working translation commando, include mod - active Shamova's translation.

A
Aleksandr72 05.04.20

And at Shamova's translation is also updated))

A
Aleksandr72 05.04.20

https://www.playground.ru/files/mount_blade_2_bannerlord_russifikator_ot_shamon_e1_0_4-201432/ dancing with a tambourine around the letter e is no longer needed)

A
Aleksandr72 05.04.20

but Yes, after playing the day, I think commando will be better.