3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 04.09.19 04:09 pm

Mafia strategy

Good evening, gentlemen. Advise suitable strategy, mafia, gangsters, illegal business, bribery, murder, etc. are currently playing in the excellent Omerta and very happy with it, but honestly is something the game lacks. The enemy gang of the gang. It is not a large family. A kind of diplomacy in the game. Gangs only cope with murders and shootings. Not to mention the game Godgather 2 where playing for the prestige and cunning of don, and for washed-racketeer, which solves any problem of showdowns and gunfights. I always thought mafia family companies are incredibly clever people who not only know how to shoot, but also know how to speak well, negotiate. Maybe someone knows a similar strategy? Not only with guns waving, like dumb cattle, but also to think and to cheat. There are such strategies?
3 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kolyan Kiselev 04.09.19

Legal Crime or as we in the localization - Chicago 1932 don Capone. Ng information about it there. https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_Crime

P
PaXa_ 04.09.19

Nick Kiselev
There is a story? To be honest, I would like free games like in Omerta. What would you have been able to raise THEIR OWN family, and not to take the storyline branch. If there is a kind of sandbox, it's great!

m
magister1 04.09.19

Here on the very subject, about mafia games strategies goes a little,but about deepening is the only game of the ten proposed