3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zvelya 03.10.19 12:46 am

How to fight that? (The Surge 2)

Tell me, is there any guide on management slavomisla? I don't know how to Dodge or to counterattack. There are two punch and jump. What to press, when to press, what to consider - is unclear...
33 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 03.10.19

zvelya
I guess that's the whole point of the game, learn?)))
hit run, if not beat himself Bay))))

z
zvelya 03.10.19

Tell me, is there any guide on management slavomisla? I don't know how to Dodge or to counterattack. There are two punch and jump. What to press, when to press, what to consider - is unclear...

B
Beirut 03.10.19

zvelya
I guess that's the whole point of the game, learn?)))
hit run, if not beat himself Bay))))

A
Asagami Fujino 03.10.19

I play on PC = there are block and Perry (if you install the addon), but the buttons will not prompt play Pade

A
Asagami Fujino 03.10.19

I play on PC = there are block and Perry (if you install the addon), but the buttons will not prompt play Pade

b
bwana tomatto 03.10.19

There are 2 stroke. kick with the left mouse button is horizontally(easy and fast)
kick with the right mouse button vertically (heavy and slow) a lot of damage
if just standing or hold the right or left button for 2 seconds until a loud click,and then let go ,then pers will cause a series of punches. There are differences in the pinch-and-click. Alternately pressing into the aesthetics of the shot, you get combo.
There is a rebound. There is a block. If you put the chip which shows the direction of the attack, on the screen during the battle will appear arc top to bottom right left. it shows where your shot. You need to hold down block and move the mouse in the wrong direction,so you will make a counterattack. If you hit the timing attack then arc will be green and the counter will.
You can still strike jumping or sliding tackle. You run forward , press space and in the air the attack button, Run forward,press shift and like a blow driven to the opponent and hit.
I have such tactics in the tackle strikes a blow and alternating buttons, it does have a combo of fast and slow beats.
So far, only had it

b
bwana tomatto 03.10.19

There are 2 stroke. kick with the left mouse button is horizontally(easy and fast)
kick with the right mouse button vertically (heavy and slow) a lot of damage
if just standing or hold the right or left button for 2 seconds until a loud click,and then let go ,then pers will cause a series of punches. There are differences in the pinch-and-click. Alternately pressing into the aesthetics of the shot, you get combo.
There is a rebound. There is a block. If you put the chip which shows the direction of the attack, on the screen during the battle will appear arc top to bottom right left. it shows where your shot. You need to hold down block and move the mouse in the wrong direction,so you will make a counterattack. If you hit the timing attack then arc will be green and the counter will.
You can still strike jumping or sliding tackle. You run forward , press space and in the air the attack button, Run forward,press shift and like a blow driven to the opponent and hit.
I have such tactics in the tackle strikes a blow and alternating buttons, it does have a combo of fast and slow beats.
So far, only had it

B
Beirut 03.10.19

bwana tomatto
Yes you're)))
helani, play shooter learn to shoot, and then see what that cross th push???

B
Beirut 03.10.19

bwana tomatto
Yes you're)))
helani, play shooter learn to shoot, and then see what that cross th push???

M
Modrin 03.10.19

bwana tomatto
I brother Truman was killed in the beginning,took a spear and the game turned into easy game:(( Current IMBA. Just start a combo and the enemy is stopped via the current. But if and endurance to pump more. Then literally an endless knob that can all make. Well, except for bosses,of course. And with it all that connected on the game? And then I saw the spear,could not resist and knocked him down. Well, he's some religious stuff carried. So I do not mind.

M
Modrin 03.10.19

bwana tomatto
I brother Truman was killed in the beginning,took a spear and the game turned into easy game:(( Current IMBA. Just start a combo and the enemy is stopped via the current. But if and endurance to pump more. Then literally an endless knob that can all make. Well, except for bosses,of course. And with it all that connected on the game? And then I saw the spear,could not resist and knocked him down. Well, he's some religious stuff carried. So I do not mind.

z
zvelya 03.10.19

bwana tomatto
Thanks for the clarification. I just didn't understand that you need to press to counter attack about the combo also had no idea.

z
zvelya 03.10.19

bwana tomatto
Thanks for the clarification. I just didn't understand that you need to press to counter attack about the combo also had no idea.

D
Ded MastDay 03.10.19

Modrin
I came back to this Truman after the assassination of Eli or whatever his name is, said in the dialogue that I killed him, the battle began and I merged. Come again to this place, he was gone. All weapons with him not to? Or it can be somewhere to find?

D
Ded MastDay 03.10.19

Modrin
I came back to this Truman after the assassination of Eli or whatever his name is, said in the dialogue that I killed him, the battle began and I merged. Come again to this place, he was gone. All weapons with him not to? Or it can be somewhere to find?

M
Modrin 03.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
So I killed him after Garcia ,that is as the current first get out of the station and meet him. I him at once and killed for the sake of the spear. So I don't know where he is then there.

M
Modrin 03.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
So I killed him after Garcia ,that is as the current first get out of the station and meet him. I him at once and killed for the sake of the spear. So I don't know where he is then there.

a
aist16 03.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
Something I do not understand, Eli (some preacher something) gave me the task to kill his brother with a drug boss.
I found him, half an hour digging his vibro-scythe and to no purpose, - turned off the game...
You and Eli are killed, on whose orders?
In General, the information in this game is zero, like the map - mocking.

a
aist16 03.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
Something I do not understand, Eli (some preacher something) gave me the task to kill his brother with a drug boss.
I found him, half an hour digging his vibro-scythe and to no purpose, - turned off the game...
You and Eli are killed, on whose orders?
In General, the information in this game is zero, like the map - mocking.

a
aist16 03.10.19

zvelya
To break up the shield at the mob, it is necessary to clamp (hold) the LMB and RMB, while the shield will not break.
I have floated this hint. Of course, the mob should choose as a goal.