3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Hemp- 05.04.20 08:21 pm

How to climb the wall (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Iskrennee sorry, but I still didn't manage to get control of the game. Such topics are not found, because there are 2 options. Or I'm just retarded or playing something wrong. How to climb the low wall? Height half to two growth of the hero. Just holding forward+shift+space - nothing happens. When I tried to do it, sticking in the wall, I have sometimes been able to trigger an animation in which the GG one foot is repelled from the wall and clung to its edge. So how do you climb walls?
18 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Hemp- 05.04.20

For example here's a tiny wall

Spoiler

-
-Hemp- 05.04.20

Abigroll
Likewise, on the walls of the house, too, to climb can't. My gtx660 gives 18-28 fps. On the minimum salary. So don't think that wall is my only problem) Just remember what took place the third assassin on the old vidyuhi at 16 fps on average, you get used to it.

-
-Hemp- 05.04.20

In fact, I seem to understand how the parkour in this part. During the run, when you're at a close distance from the wall to release the forward button but do not release shift and press once on the spacebar next to begin the animation. Ideally: go ahead, hold shift, press the space bar and click the direction of running (forward).

S
Setesh 05.04.20

climbing the wall - forward button+space, no buttons to press is not necessary

-
-Hemp- 05.04.20

Sites
Funny. Sorry of course it's so late answer, but what you described above - to enter the shelter.

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 05.04.20

vert.sama
-Hemp-
shift key do not forget to press when lifting
when you slide the key of e
space key this shelter

T
Traun 05.04.20

All right forward+shift+spacebar. There is Claudia who do not support the combination of these keys, I have a laptop for example...

A
Abigroll 05.04.20

-Hemp-
Welcome, once again) As usual, the admins are a little interested, what, where, and how. Just erase messages, norms. reaction) I Have still not climbs.

Traun
Well, for the magic You're using Claudia, please share? For I do not understand what it means does not support?

M
Mnemic666 05.04.20

-Hemp-

and no problems

D
DemanShu 05.04.20

Mnemic666
The correct gamepad for games for Windows!

S
S.t.e.n 05.04.20

Decided to play here you know eh... And also crashed a space... that there is, in unity that there is in the syndicate... had a space to change to the viola... but not too comfortable...
Do not understand what's up with assassinstone spaces....
Greetings from 2016

P
PsyOverlord 05.04.20

solved the problem by changing the settings on a button for example, earlier in part 2 it was necessary to hold the right button and space bar + pad(I have the same problem until I changed one of the buttons)

P
PsyOverlord 05.04.20

-Hemp-
in General, the key change in the game for example instead of press shift to run was for the right mouse button or whatever you're comfortable with will

I
IsmaIl01 05.04.20

Solved the problem you need to go to settings, under accessibility, select the keyboard and enable the Press the keys in turn to enter the key combination !!!

A
Aips95 05.04.20

If it doesn't work Uzbeg on the wall you can climb low obstacles just by pressing shift+spacebar twice. This causes the character to jump from place forward.

I
IIe4eHek 05.04.20

-Hemp-
Bro you need to become the emphasis to the wall (shift+forward+spacebar+left/right) and you're on the wall. I know that it's late and you have long passed the game but still

m
mywest 05.04.20

IIe4eHek I think they are 3 and a half years to figure out I could.

E
Egor2007st 25.01.21

And how to push off the wall, for example, in the mission "Transporting Mirabeau" there is a synchronization point in a high room, how to get it on the xbox controller?