3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha Shatalov 05.04.20 08:21 pm

How to make yourself go through the game? (Dark Souls 3)

I went BB, ДС1, and X2, but the second seemed to me so horrible and disgusting that after all can't make it pass the 3rd part, do not want to try at all, I want to run the stupid game and all, but when you die you just want to turn off the game because of dismally some, I'm not a bomb, just turn it off. I know that the DS3 is a really good game, but after X2 can't even play, just eliminates all desire. It's been a year and the residue from X2 so far.
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 05.04.20

and in what actually sense to force yourself to do something against their will

R
RikoChiko 05.04.20

I, too, after the first second to watch without tears can not. And because someone thinks that she's the best in the series.

L
LIRW 05.04.20

Sasha Shatalov wrote:
can't play, just eliminates all desire.
Don't want to play, don't play.. al back there someone with a whip is ? Well, the theme is now gone... will Soon be a - lying on the couch, too lazy to turn on the kettle! How to force myself to turn it on ?

W
Waffen 05.04.20

The second part is a great game.
Spoiler

S
Sergey 82 05.04.20

I hear a lot of negativity in the address of the second part. Meanwhile, DS 2 has a number of objective advantages. The second part of the best in the series in terms of optimization, the most stable frame rate, including the older, first part. In the second part of the best replay value in the series, the biggest change on NG+. The second part, officially, you can go through without any deaths and fires and receive the appropriate reward. A bit subjective, but in the second part, on average, better bosses than the first. Yes, first there are the Arteries, Manus, Ornstein and Smoug... And still pack the same demons, zabagovan Tireless warrior and Demon-stenog. The icing on the cake: the Bed of Chaos. In the second part there are the mandatory bosses of all the DLC already... In the first part, better level design and the atmosphere of some locations, but on average both games are about equal...

T
TimGalimov 05.04.20

the second part of a good game
and if you don't enter what to do,the third part differs from the second and much easier so that you can try

S
Sasha Shatalov 05.04.20

LIRW
you got me all wrong, I want to, but it is very difficult to force yourself to endure the first 10 hours of suffering

W
Waffen 05.04.20

Sasha Shatalov
Spoiler