3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Din Printer 05.04.20 08:21 pm

Bug with lighting (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

Hello today faced with an unpleasant bug,the location near the hydrant.Blink the reflection of the car.In game settings there is a point of reflection on screen space when it turns off,everything becomes normal,but the reflections disappear.And if you turn on the machine and the walls of the shops begin to blink and change color.Yesterday so well played at this location and there is nothing like this.Today went to the game and here.Can someone faced with this? I play on PC.
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Din Printer 05.04.20

D
Din Printer 05.04.20

D
Din Printer 05.04.20

D
Din Printer 05.04.20

K
KIBERMAX 05.04.20

Din Printer
Did not update fire wood under new games? if not, well, upgrade this.
If this is a bug of the game, developed later fixanal, if most of a bug and people will complain.
Usually in most games FXAA+TAA is a conflict, so use of smoothing that one thing.

P. S. why many people write their own technical problems in games, not providing a little more information, for example to write at least the hardware and OS and all that

D
Din Printer 05.04.20

KIBERMAX
I found what the problem is.In image quality I have is 110% .After I dropped the settings to low, nothing changed and I decided to change the image quality.After I put the 100% value, the flashing is gone and if you put 120% it is not.So the bug with the game at 110% the image quality.

D
Din Printer 05.04.20

KIBERMAX
There still is a bug in the game, now every quality flashes.