3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay92 05.04.20 08:22 pm

No sound (Hitman: Absolution)

Someone stalknulsya with this? Help to solve this problem. What can be the reason?
60 Comments
Sort by:
T
TalgZ 05.04.20

trouble.

S
Serge_ANT 05.04.20

For this ( on Windows 7, Vista should be similar ) go to control Panel, sound, select your current audio device and click Configure. Install speakers in stereo, and then start the game again.

H
Hitman85 05.04.20

serge ant thanks for the help in solving the problem. I have geforse card and to the sound this thing has no problem I have the following: in the game the sound is there , but in video dialogue of the characters can not hear, did everything as was written in mentioned person and it worked :)

c
clown20 05.04.20

Serge_ANT
Thank you very much )

A
Arnis71 05.04.20

Solved the problem!!!)
I also worked the sound in the game and was sometimes audible wheezing. I rebooted the computer and connected external speakers and it worked.

PS I Have the aimag, therefore the default work built-in speakers that sound refused to play.

L
Leon_King 05.04.20

I have no sound, neither in the cutscenes nor in the game nor in the menus. Anybody with such did not face?

s
spl.Maddison 05.04.20

Leon_King

L
Leon_King 05.04.20

spl.Maddison
I thought so too... the Thing is that my mixer does not appear the game when it is running. Ie the volume of other games apps can be adjusted(e.g., WoT), and Hitman my mixer somehow does not see :(

L
Leon_King 05.04.20

KRASAVECH
No, it nifiga does not help...

B
Borjec 05.04.20

Leon_King
I have helped 30 times and all

M
Mikhaill 05.04.20

the lack of speech in the commercials,in principle,to solve:- control panel=>sound =>stereo,BUT!!!I want the sound format is 5.1 ,which in the last century ??? how to fix it without losing the 5.1??here is the question..

M
Mikhaill 05.04.20

the video card is not sin,I have a AMD itself has been updated through steam and still no speech in the cutscenes

B
Borjec 05.04.20

Serge_ANT
KRASAVA!!! I HAVE WORKING SOUND!!!

Z
Zyiok 05.04.20

Leon_King
this same garbage, no sound at all,the mixer is closed. Vista

m
mAd SLIM 05.04.20

Hi all,
only solved one problem (running the game, add in environment variable Path in the section in the box variable value to the end of the line added ;C:/Windows/SysWOW64) the game went on,
but there was another problem, no sound in the game, tried to switch to stereo doesn't help, maybe someone has solved this problem, please share your secret

operating system Vista x64

w
wraith_dead 05.04.20

Change the settings of the firewood of its zvukovojj for stereo sound, 5.1 and 7.1 no rushing ,don't know why

K
Kucyy 05.04.20

Same trouble with sound :\
Like mad,I ran through syswow64,as disdained to swing gigs service pack (With my Internet)
The sound did not appear even after all sorts of shenanigans,and firewood was updated,and in the settings, and climbed into the bowels of the machine was picked
Zero emotion :\

PS In the mixer sliders not showing signs of life near the hitmen,with the rest igrulya everything is OK :`(

M
Mizantrop_VLG 05.04.20

Devil585
Solved the problem by switching to the audio output of the video card - all earned
PS: vidyuhi GEFORCE

N
Napoleon Bonaparte 05.04.20

The problem is that mAd SLIM.Yesterday only,but the game gave an error associated with the Directx 11.Fixed,but there was a problem with no audio.I tried to put stereo in the sound settings (there's only stereo is).Have updated driver.Zero sense.
Vista Home Premium x64 SP2.If there is a solution,then write a review.

Waited a week and zero responses.Can anyone tell how to fix problem with sound?

I
IvanNikolaevich 05.04.20

Windows,stereo sound-off on everywhere then the value dropped by default and it worked ?