3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bezumesko 05.04.20 08:22 pm

Technical questions about the game Unreal Tournament 1999 (Unreal Tournament)

When the game starts I gets an error: file not found glide2x, and the game starts only after few clicks on OK, and only in a small window, who knows how to fix it? Install the patches? To download somewhere the file?
How to install OldSkool? I have in the archives are the files and where to unzip XS!
And how to install the mod Operation to NaPali?
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scythe 05.04.20

hmm. I'm somewhere in the torrent dug patched version of the game and start from the flash drive and has no problems at all. And online without trouble. File you can find. At least so do not put them anywhere else. Fashion placed, in the idea that they should be able. If not, then all files throw in a folder with files having the same extension. Like everywhere.

B
Bezumesko 05.04.20

Yes, I have already ustanovil =)))). Put the patch 436, OldSkool threw files in the System folder, and the mod files just scions in the game folder =).
But the theme still let it stay, who knows, maybe someone else problems with the game will be...

N
Night Hound 05.04.20

I have a problem) I Want the first arilou (I mean single) perfectly to enjoy it) I mean using ут99 start (was on one forum so there saying if using ut to start the count would be better) and how to do it - XS! It is not written! POMOGITE PLZ!

N
Night Hound 05.04.20

and some render better: д3д or OpenGL?

K
Karbonovyy 05.04.20

I like OpenGL more. Smooth fps, all that stuff.

Only there some of the improved renderer, it is desirable to swing, here.

N
Night Hound 05.04.20

Duc Cho with the single to do?

K
Karbonovyy 05.04.20

To put Unreal Tournament and not be subverted.

N
Night Hound 05.04.20

MDE... funny... apparently you do not carefully read my question... I want to run single анриал1 through ут99! know that it's possible, but I don't know how exactly... I think, can anyone help.

t
totktonada 05.04.20

on uxaos.ru look, there is this understood

i
igor from 1992 05.04.20

where are the game cards find really want your map to do

s
sn260591 05.04.20

Attached with the game.

S
SASHA12345678901234567890 05.04.20

Help, please. I downloaded the game and started playing, but I have no on screen indicator of life, that is not showing how many lives I have left. I searched the settings and found nothing to repair. Help PLIZ.

I
Ivan1023 05.04.20

I have the game unreal touinament 1999, I have been getting how to play it via the Internet!

V
Vender Pellegus 05.04.20

Why in Unreal Tournament my camera\look all the time by itself goes up?What to do?

D
Durandalle 05.04.20

Anrial the first and classic tournament suffer some garbage... Mouse responds without delay, but some kind of wild acceleration goes. Wild - not domestic. She is out of control. Off - no way. Yeah, okay, she was in the process of fighting itself is changing continuously. Aim at the enemy and suddenly turn 180 degrees... In General play turns, but with difficulty. But the game difficulty doesn't cause those sensations which should call...
Creepy Creeper, your description of the problem smacks connected to the computer joystick. Or the wheel... Or, as I had with the races, keypad from Razer. If something fits, try to disable it. Although I physically disconnect did not help. Only a software shutdown.

A
Andrey1605 05.04.20

Why can't I change the default settings? The game changed keys are not stored, and the DefUser only managed to change the movement to the right and to the left. Forward and backward movement are ignored and remain the standard. What am I doing wrong?

V
Vender Pellegus 05.04.20

Durandalle
No, I'm the mouse to play