3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KoSYaK-47-1994 05.04.20 08:23 pm

Can you recommend any good tactics and formation !!! (Pro Evolution Soccer 2012)

How to make that played well sewn and anything else ?
10 Comments
Sort by:
r
ronaldo1705 05.04.20

I do not know how to do that the defense played okay ,but would advise one thing - put the complexity of the rules. and play realistic,slightly succumbing to comp it,because when the complexity of the pros and above all start tupizm

-
-SlashuuR- 05.04.20

Put the difficulty at which you play comfortably, without straining.

P
Pavlinho 05.04.20

I play 4-2-2-2,midfield-HMO,PSC,APL,LPZ,2 NAPA-CN and of.tactics-ball control(more attacking options),counterattack and saving accounts long pass,and of goes into the PPZ.play for real

M
Mr_Rin 05.04.20

I play 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 it depends on the match and my staff but often only the first two (the first favorite as play in style Barca), my advice is find yourself a good tactic poeksperementiruyte! and you will be happy)

G
Grom1993 05.04.20

for me the best 4-5-1 or 4-1-4-1

A
AlexGrom 05.04.20

Play scheme 4-5-1 when playing with the club is clearly stronger than you put super protection and quick tactics ''counter'' I so recently Manchester United 5:0 Everton made the legend If the opponent plays with two naami take one under pers. the custody of the tsz, and another holding midfielder with a good selection. Good luck and big wins.

S
Sergey379 05.04.20

At the expense of complexity agree. Pros this is not football. At the expense of tactics as follows. As one passes one fails, and the game basically goes through the passes, I use the 4-1-2-1-2 scheme.

d
devil-rossoneri 05.04.20

4-3-1-2 for me, the best play Milan. Abbiati abate, Silva, Nesta, Emanuelson-Nocerino(IPF-2), Muntari(IPF-1), Boateng(PSC)-Cassano(Robinho)(APL)-Pato(OF), Ibra(fit).

m
mezetko 05.04.20

4-4-2

d
donkihotlamanch 05.04.20

Hi guys, Nobody knows how to change strategy or tactics on the keyboard and on the joystick during the game and which keys to use for this clearly show on the gamepad and not just a number+the button that is there RB or LT what keys or also the figure responsible for these parameters , that is, for example quick tactics RB+z or LT+1 , how to correctly change the strategy with the keys.