3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gumball Watterson 05.04.20 08:23 pm

Bug on invisibility. (Far Cry 4)

Decided to play on the save game where everything is open. There was nothing to do. And then I remembered that endless download of Far Cry 3 when you died, and then changed the difficulty to champion and back, and playing the map moved in some realties location. Decided to crank out the same actions. In the end we got a very different result. Black screen with HUD'om, and with the inscription Hold CTRL for treatment. To me became somehow not on itself. After a long time I got out of the shelter and threw themselves under the C4 and blew it up, because with a black screen it was boring to play. Revived, and black screen disappeared. Decided to die, but only in the car. Done steps: died, changed the difficulty to the back and opened the map and moved to the liberated Outpost. This time the black screen was not... Decided to sleep. I walked out of the Outpost and walk South kiratu. Passed me the enemy machine and did not pay attention to me. It was very strange, because I was on the road. I immediately went to the enemy Outpost. Came. Was looking at me and not paying attention. If I went at a Crouch, the enemy was paying attention to my steps, but it does not notice my presence. So Ajay was nevidimkas. And why do you think Ajay has no shadow? Yes, because it is invisible, though his body is present.
0 Comments
Sort by: