3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PavelDragon 05.04.20 08:23 pm

Very loud breathing! (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

In the game the main character when running constantly breathes heavily and sighs. Very, very frustrating. The only option to lower the voice volume, but then in the dialogue uncomfortable. Maybe someone knows in what file is this voice? Remove this breath from the game. Most likely somewhere here in the pck file: *\Assassins Creed Odyssey\sounddata\PC
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kito99 25.10.20

The same problem. Version 1.53 I use a trainer from fling 1.50 (at 1.53 goes without problems). So if you go to the map, put somewhere a mark and then turn on the cheat for money (ctrl)) and then immediately turn it off (once again ctrl'1), then the wonderful Loud Breath of Cassandra disappears!

N
Nurp 25.10.20

PavelDragon wrote:
In the game, the main character when running constantly breathes heavily and sighs.
Please tell me, how a man's woman should breathe - farting with perfume?

H
Hattack 25.10.20

PavelDragon wrote:
In the game, the main character when running constantly breathes heavily and sighs.
Seeing smokes a couple of packs a day...

a
ant19521 25.10.20

Kito99
I didn't make it. License.

R
RikoChiko 25.10.20

The files are packed. I don't think we can do any manipulations with them.

P
PavelDragon 25.10.20

Kito99
It doesn't work. The only option now is to turn on the English voice (quieter breathes) and put the volume of voice 50 in the settings of the sound. Breathing is audible, but it is quiet.

d
dilat 25.10.20

In Russian dubbing overdone with ahami/breaths. Unnatural sometimes and out of the blue. In English dubbing everything is clear with them

A
Achilles4real 25.10.20

PavelDragon
In short, found a solution, there are 2 options: 1. Just delete the file sounds_rus_install_1 along the way D:Games 2'Assassins Creed Odyssey'sounddata'PC, it will remove the sounds of screams of blows and running.
2 option, to change these sounds to the English locale. Also delete this file, then copy the English file, with the same name and rename the sounds_rus_install_1, the wails will be nicer and quieter.

A
AshenFew 04.12.20

Achilles4real
Thank you man, I helped you out. It's a horse that's been.

_
_N7. 07.10.22

Achilles4real
I did everything as written, deleted sounds_rus_install_1, took sounds_eng_install_1, copied and renamed it to sounds_rus_install_1 and generally just tried to delete this file, the result is the same - all Russian voice acting disappears in general. What am I doing wrong? License.