3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nastia-R 05.04.20 08:23 pm

Quest \'\'Unify the Empire\'\' (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Decided to create his Empire, hanging quest ''To restore the Empire you should capture 2/3 of settlements with imperial culture''. I have already captured all the castles and towns of the Western Empire (3 big cities and 4 of the castle), but the quest is still hanging and does not run. 2 other city of the Empire conquered another Empire. It turns out the capture of the Western Empire is already nothing what to do with this quest? Or I had a Northern Empire to capture? Or even offer all of the Empire to seize on the map? For the second day bother with this quest
Hanging parallel to the quest Plot Arzago's scale power conspiracy 1000/2000.

UPD: As it turned out, even captured the whole of the Western Empire is not sufficient to accomplish this task is meant to capture two-thirds of all empires on the map
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
StillAlive163rus 05.04.20

The quest for the destruction of the Empire will fail when all 3 Empire are completely destroyed. That is, they will not have one castle and the army will become vassals of the Imperial States. It is possible even nothing zahvatyvat and sit with one lock.

A
Aplayer71 05.04.20

StillAlive163rus
And setcic which hangs conspiracy Aragosa, what impact?
I founded the Kingdom, I began Empire to declare war.. pressed to leave the Kingdom with their possessions, the war ended. But now I can't collect any army party, not re-create the Kingdom, are there any options?