3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 05.04.20 08:23 pm

The capture of the castle (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Stand in the service of the Queen, uremen my clan/dynasty 2, carrying a 74 hardworking and that's the question! I was appointed as a vassal, can participate in polls, BUT there is reputation and how to earn no where found...
Also interested in the question, is it possible to get the city/castle under the control of (in the first part it was possible to give it to an existing clan/dynasty or manage yourself)
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dima Fedosov 05.04.20

The city/castle is not necessary to capture or receive from the overlord, you can buy other lords tab of the contract or trade, I forgot the name( it appears when the Lord obschaeshsya).

G
Gryxa 05.04.20

Dima Fedosov
never noticed this inscription. I can make a screenshot how it looks?
lords of the opposite sex predlagayut marriage, and the lords of your sex I'm talking with you like

D
Dima Fedosov 05.04.20

Go into a dialogue with the Lord choose
>There is something i'd like to discuss here and choose
>I have a proposal that may benefit us both

G
Gryxa 05.04.20

Dima Fedosov
I have these dialogues can only money to give/ask

D
Dima Fedosov 05.04.20

There is a tab feuds in them choosing possession of this Lord and he give the money( maybe you talked with the Lord of kotorovo no possession)

A
Aplayer71 05.04.20

reputation get by winning battles, running in tramps urine. Then you need to grab a lock, then there is a vote on whom to give it of the vassals.

F
Fastgamer24 05.04.20

Gryxa
there is still a skill should be open which will allow you to exchange settlements to barter.