3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Codnek 05.04.20 08:24 pm

Quest Forbidden legend (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Write a walkthrough of this quest. Already tired of...
66 Comments
Sort by:
i
ilinor 05.04.20

Collect the pieces of the amulet, what's the problem?

C
Codnek 05.04.20

can't open door

s
sthY 05.04.20

The codes to the doors painted on the back side of the bone key.

e
elgi 05.04.20

I have one of the brothers (the one that Archer and is divided into three) fell under the textures or something .. pichal in General, the arrow shows the center of the hall and there is no nichijo (

j
jonesik 05.04.20

where to find the emerald claw?

k
kaizer78 05.04.20

Tell me who knows: I have collected 2 pieces of the amulet and when they came to the excavation of Saarthal, you can't get inside the tomb: there is a metal door and required a key. Where can I get it? (not claws)

k
kugo 05.04.20

kaizer78
It is necessary to join the College of Winterhold, there's the first quest and the Saarthal. The door will be opened by the magician. If you open the console, then the piece of the amulet will not find

e
elgi 05.04.20

people question and request... the first part of the amulet for this kV of pepper resulting in saarthal right? ...
who can say what kind ID it? and then I killed him and he testure flew ... I took the rod and forgot all about aMule... it's a shame the first Persian this kV I have sebagala.. right now decide to play again (

F
FERRUMM 05.04.20

guys, found 2 amulet of Gauldur (which pribavyat magic and health), can't find 3rd part, writes that in a certain room, the compass no purpose where to go?

N
Niga22 05.04.20

Damn ,guys, I'm in the very first tomb! The second riddle is a door with rotating images!
I can not understand a freaking sequence! Once tried,always one of the statues came out awesome!
Help with this please

C
Chester Bennington 05.04.20

As you already got these spinning images. I had developed the combination on the wall beside it to draw for slowpokes.

N
Niga22 05.04.20

I don't doubt your coolness, but I asked for the sequence, not your wishes to the developers.

G
Gule27 05.04.20

Niga22
The claw's drawn the right combination of images.

N
Niga22 05.04.20

Thanks, I will open!

D
DarkLord18 05.04.20

PPC is your answer guys to the BONE !!! The claw that was in dange with one of the parts !But in your head you need to think, try different options and then write in the forum.

E
Eto zhe Dovakin 05.04.20

I can't the third part of the amulet to find, can someone tell me where?

T
Toth 05.04.20

In the Hall Gatana,after the table with pentagramma,there is a passage to the left and then the lever.Activate it,but the bridge does not fall.Who faced??

D
Dein2009 05.04.20

HOW!!!111 defeat the boss in the hall of geirmund on the quest the forbidden legend? Playing on expert. This thing not only that, adds calls, and knocks two arrows (33лвл, warrior sword shield and light from the pumped fracture). And scream it knocks people down it at all...until you climb'adda arrows wikiway and hi...

Toth
look on the right wall at head level is another lever

b
bend_er 05.04.20

Toth,takayazhe problem is not yet passed. But as soon as get unsubscribe

E
E_S88 05.04.20

Dein2009
Try an arrow at him to shoot. Hide behind a pillar when he screams. For about 5 minutes, you can safely kill.