3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spli 05.04.20 08:24 pm

HDR10 lg 27gl650f

Hi all. Recently took the lg 27gl650f. In Windows 10 you cannot enable HDR, although the monitor must support it. In the same oddisee, after trying to enable HDR on, the screen goes off for a second, then nothing happens, HDR is not included. How to fix? Hooked up via Displayport. The gtx 970.
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 05.04.20

Spli
In the settings menu of the monitor must be on!
Read the manual, everything is concise, but clear.
http://gscs-b2c.lge.com/downloadFile?fileId=kBiMFJjc5Ir0RkKt2DYTuQ
Maybe where something splashed.
And put the driver and preferably calibrated color profile if you find it. Although if the content does not look - make, then don't.

X
X_ray_83 05.04.20

Spli
There is an option to connect via HDMI 2.0 a but you cable need to find this !
DisplayPort 1.4 and the cable should be suitable but not the fact that you have all going to work.
And for the future on 8-bit monitor physically can't be HDR no LG so helpless ((((

S
Spli 05.04.20

X_ray_83
All right. Switched HDMI cable. HDR work, but looks like Callas. Apparently HDR is not working on DIsplay port because my card supports version 1.2 and you need 1.4. In General, HDR is not vpechatlil, going back to displayport. Thank you.

X
X_ray_83 05.04.20

Spli
HDR work, but looks like Callas
Because it's not HDR10 because the monitor you have 6 bit+FRC and need 10 bit (8 bit+FRC) !
https://www.displayspecifications.com/ru/model/4c951a24
Here's the video clip if you climb the artifacts with the color of this SDR )))

S
Spli 05.04.20

X_ray_83
And here on***you)

R
Ryazancev 05.04.20

Spli
Yeah you're not missing much. This sucker spetsificheskaya. I tried in the Movie and in the Duma, the Eternal and turned out to figam. Junkies come in, and my eyes get tired quickly. And black, with shades of dark gray disappears.
Perhaps the problem with black resolved on OLED displays.