3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
W-Rot-Kompot 05.04.20 08:25 pm

Problems a single game (ARK: Survival Evolved)

Hello comrades!
I and many other players lost interest in the game due to the lack of any sense of building and awareness base in a single game. On this base who does not attack, will not destroy, will not try to Rob, etc.
In connection with a small amount of free time we have to settle for only a single game mode.
Please share the information about the mod provotsiruesh wild creatures to attack and destroy the base of the player and other mods as it is related to the attack on the base of the player in single.
Such fashion as dino hunter, simle humans and primal NPCs are not suitable, since although it is designed to diversify the player's life including in single player mode, but the database still that does not threaten.
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vovan Wolfovich 05.04.20

W-Rot Kompot
you all supplements passed, all the bosses had stopped, all the achievements knocked out? There are between cards you can move. A lot of work. Now Imworld involved, there's raids and zalalovo. And there is also a dinosaurs. settings aggressive animals or RAID people mehanoydov or androids.

W
W-Rot-Kompot 05.04.20

Vovan Wolfovich
The question is formulated like clear! I'm not interested in achievements, and the bosses are not particularly interesting. For me important is the process of the game (the game Ark Survival Evolved), which is a threat to your buildings, and this threat is random. If you need the old bosses and acucam, then I'm not going to write and harass people. The benefit of your proposed options in the sea of information in the network.

K
Kaylet 16.07.20

W-Rot Kompot
alas no such mod... at least not yet, who knows what will happen next... and the single player was created in order for the player to touch the game, learned to craft, to looting, to kill, tame, etc. to him then with other players easier... anyway, these games rely more on cooperative than on the single, so basically the single is not particularly clever...

N
Nolimit333 25.10.20

Dods Tell me how to fix when I get off the dino tosses me so not frailly from it, not very convenient.