3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gorvasrad 05.04.20 08:25 pm

How to pass a race (contest) summit 130 or more points? (The Crew 2)

Play not the first year. In the summits of The crew almost always been able to score points for platinum. Here also (The crew 2) no matter how I try - to score around 100. Sometimes slightly less sometimes more. Very rarely gaining a little more than 120, where you can somewhere to cut. Recently there was a contest for power boat. It is necessary to swim in the river. Sailing at full speed, never faced with the shore or other objects regularly then turns adding nitro - 92 points. I went through all the available boats and still hundreds came. Question: how do these contests 3,000 people are on 130 and more points? Maybe there are some subtleties-the nuances, I don't know?
PS About live battle, I generally keep quiet...
13 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uncle Sam 05.08.21

You pump in gold parts for specific conditions. Example - score points in drifting, score points in tasks. Further straight arms and 130t + points of norms will be

G
Gorvasrad 05.08.21

Uncle Sam, thanks. Can you tell me what should be shown on these details? Better yet, show it in the picture.

G
Gorvasrad 05.08.21

Did you mean this mod details? Does he add points in skill quests?

Spoiler

G
Gorvasrad 05.08.21

Made such a combination of mods. Spent a bunch of "bucks" and glasses to replace parts. I pass the test in approximately the same time as before the modification of the parts, and get the same number of points. What's wrong?

Spoiler

L
Len4ik00N 05.08.21

Gorvasrad
Gorvasrad wrote: I pass the
test in about the same time as before modifying the parts, and get the same number of points. What's wrong?
Don't confuse skill quests with racing. In the latter, all sorts of bonuses to points do not work at all - everything is decided only by the passage time. To improve it, in addition to straight arms, you need to download bonuses that affect speed and handling (which perk is responsible for what is written in the game itself) and manually finalize the settings of the car.

G
Gorvasrad 05.08.21

Len4ik00N, thanks. Wasted time and resources. Apparently my arms are not straight enough. We'll have to be content with gold. But in the Crew, he pulled out for platinum ...

L
Len4ik00N 05.08.21

Gorvasrad
Gorvasrad wrote: Wasted
time and resources
Well why? The set that you get for the jetsprint can be used to complete some skill tasks, like slalom or buoy beating, of course, if there is no similar set on faster boats or, ideally, a set that gives a x2 bonus to the collection of points.
Gorvasrad wrote:
Apparently my arms are not straight enough. We'll have to be content with gold
Hands can be "straightened" a little due to bonuses of sets and transport settings. There are also bloggers on YouTube who release videos of this game, including the passage of each summit. There you can "peep" the sections on the tracks (if any) and in which direction to turn the pro-transport settings.

G
Gorvasrad 05.08.21

Len4ik00N wrote:
There are also bloggers on YouTube.
Can you give a link to one of them?

G
Gorvasrad 05.08.21

Let's continue. Found on YouTube the passage to platinum of the last summit. I will not talk about car racing. Maybe the author really has some skill there. Consider a power bot competition. You don't need a lot of art there. I have the same boat with the same details. I swim along the same trajectory. It swims in 1 min 15 sec, and no matter how hard I tried, it does not work less than 1 min 30 sec. What's wrong? How do they do it.?
PS And so in all the competitions of the summit I am 15-20 seconds behind the author on YouTube. It seems to me that something is not clean here.

S
Sergey Pestov 05.08.21

Hello everyone, the question is what to do if he writes in the summit that transport is needed for the race, but I have it

S
SonyK_2 05.08.21

Sergei Pestov
Sergei Pestov wrote:
... what to do if he writes in the summit that you need transport for the race, but I have it ...
But surely there is one that is needed (including model and discipline), or similar? - there would be screenshots, it would be easier to figure it out.

PS For the last summit I bought a set - one car was available, it went through the required race without any problems.
Spoiler

I
Ir x 03.11.21

Hello everyone, a question about the recalibration of gold parts, how to set them up, what you don't do along the way, but there is no solution, who knows how it works, and about pvp races, platinum leaders somehow affect the speed, who knows what, please tell me.

S
SonyK_2 03.11.21

Ir x
Ir x wrote:
... a question about the recalibration of gold parts, how to set them up, what you don't do along the way, but there is no solution ...
It would be nice to know the details. My gold ones are recalibrating, what's the problem?