3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RulVPlane 05.04.20 08:25 pm

Error starting sohranki (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

18 Comments
Sort by:
R
RulVPlane 05.04.20

this error when you first start, if you re all the rules, comp: i7-9700k, gtx 1060 6gb, 16gb RAM, Windows 10 64 bit game litsuha

O
Obscurus 05.04.20

And I have and re-error, try to download another Repack...

R
RulVPlane 05.04.20

Obscurus
so in that case, that litsuhe error, if the pirates wish I was steamed and not too pumped, and jus ' a shame half mower and deferred error, sense to play don't see Todd if save flying

O
Obscurus 05.04.20

Try to go to programs and features, and disable net framework 3.5 and 4.8 to include the checkbox as on the screenshot! I have pumped the Repack so I can't say if it works.

M
Masha16 05.04.20

Obscurus
not helps(((

A
AlekseyHom 05.04.20

RulVPlane
And you are no modules set?
The pirates version 1.0.2. In the morning, suddenly ceased to load the save but can't load a previous save made 15 minutes before the broken. Then played a few hours without loading the save even once, and then decided to put the modules from the nexus. Then do no save not loaded, even a new game starts, but crashes before character creation. Already and the modules are all removed, and the distribution rechecked the discrepancy between the files - nothing helped. Strange cases.

R
RulVPlane 05.04.20

AlekseyHom
Nope, didn't, the game litsuha, even a clean install. But I started a new game until all the rules, and muddles version of some patch laptop 1 0 2, but the bottom says 1 0 0.

A
AlekseyHom 05.04.20

RulVPlane
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/13
You did not have the bug, when you take a job, out of the city and this assignment fails, because the time is up? This is the fix. The site says that because of these broken quests the game will have to fly in the future. I have such job was 3 things. New game works fine?
And on the Steam forums write that if the save was downloaded more than 44 times, it breaks and no longer works. Don't ask why.

k
knoxville131 05.04.20

Before you exit the game make 3 save 2 save, give an error and 3 runs without any problems.
While thus solve this problem, maybe someone can help.

k
knoxville131 05.04.20

RulVPlane
you bought the game in early access, what did you expect

G
Georgiy Gomzyakov 05.04.20

knoxville131 at least the lack of crash saves

k
knoxville131 05.04.20

Gosh Gomzyakov
Early access mate, early access. It implies a completely different and unknown errors, you yourself agree to uncomfortable the game and you are warned when buying. If you do not like, Neher and buy games in early access

G
GG4 05.04.20

Gosh Gomzyakov
guarantees in beta no. And foolish, now play the campaign, multiplayer is now in the top.

G

So, guys, great news

R
Rainbowatyou 05.04.20

George Gusakov
Nichrome they didn't fix it. The patch is allowed to upload non-working saves once, but the next save is also broken.

A
AlekseyHom 05.04.20

George Gusakov
Her. The Incentive again wrote that fix they had not fixed the save, and just increased the limit to overwrite from 44 to 54 times. 55 overwrite the save again will not boot. I even began to wonder why that might happen.

N
Nikita Kukharev 05.04.20

AlekseyHom on foreign forums write that it's all in the line breaks in sofranko. Apparently the engine is a lot of unnecessary writes every time you save and load.

G

I hope the problem, as one of the main, will soon fixanal 100%, because not even want to play due to the loss of 14 hours of development. This is the first game in my memory that the early access provides such a pearl