3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Magnum 500 03.10.19 12:48 am

Slow down all games

Don't know where to post a topic, I write here. In General five days ago noticed that started right. all the games I played earlier without any problem. I mean, last month I quietly Outlast 2, and a third recent game Control. The control was normal. But today I went to the Control to continue and found logogram. Checked the old games - Serious Sam 3, Skyrim, hard no lag but there is a nasty drawdown fps to 15 despite the fact that previously everything went smoothly. By the way the Internet has also become right., not much, but pictures long progruzhat
Config FX-6100, GTX1050ti 4 GB, 8 GB RAM. Such was the case in the beginning of this year and it was solved by changing the thermal paste on the CPU (warming up) so thermopaste even a year old yet (like the wind)
Did that already
- Cleaned the system unit from dust (but I clean regularly)
- Checked Avz, Nod32, Сureit, Loaris Trojan remover and unhack mi - Loaris supposedly deleted a bunch of suspicious files, unhackme wants to remove all cracked ekzeshnika, the rest of antiviri find nothing
- Cleaned the registry and debris
They have released 50% of the space on the hard drive.
- Checked the Aida temperature, percent idle is heated to 45 games up to 65, did not seem very much
The lag remained. What options are there yet, help
45 Comments
Sort by:
M
Magnum 500 03.10.19

Don't know where to post a topic, I write here. In General five days ago noticed that started right. all the games I played earlier without any problem. I mean, last month I quietly Outlast 2, and a third recent game Control. The control was normal. But today I went to the Control to continue and found logogram. Checked the old games - Serious Sam 3, Skyrim, hard no lag but there is a nasty drawdown fps to 15 despite the fact that previously everything went smoothly. By the way the Internet has also become right., not much, but pictures long progruzhat
Config FX-6100, GTX1050ti 4 GB, 8 GB RAM. Such was the case in the beginning of this year and it was solved by changing the thermal paste on the CPU (warming up) so thermopaste even a year old yet (like the wind)
Did that already
- Cleaned the system unit from dust (but I clean regularly)
- Checked Avz, Nod32, Сureit, Loaris Trojan remover and unhack mi - Loaris supposedly deleted a bunch of suspicious files, unhackme wants to remove all cracked ekzeshnika, the rest of antiviri find nothing
- Cleaned the registry and debris
They have released 50% of the space on the hard drive.
- Checked the Aida temperature, percent idle is heated to 45 games up to 65, did not seem very much
The lag remained. What options are there yet, help

A
AdolfPovelitelMorei 03.10.19

Rock of chistiki type Advanced SystemCare Free (Like so)
Ultra get a GTX already for ray tracing is still the same problem, not talking about the shadows on ultra and volumetric clouds
If percent. Old or with hands, work well JOY God
Compare the clock speed of RAM available for your CPU (you googled : Minimum RAM frequency 800 MHz Maximum RAM frequency of 1866 MHz)
If you care about overclocking, here: Maximum frequency in turbo mode (MHz) 3900 MHz Multiplier 16.5
And the Internet, it's time to change the neighborhood, look phone, is there a free Internet, if Yes, feel free to try VI-VI'Oh, that's you, that would not suffer: https://www.dns-shop.ru/catalog/17a9eac716404e77/adaptery-wi-fi/
Well, all the same JOY God, does not accelerate RAM, FX-6100 and so small frequency is held, it's too much work for you, and when you want something from him he sends you, and says that he has a headache)

Sincerely your Fuhrer-Communist and hater of Adolf Hitler ( NOT to be CONFUSED WITH ME, I NAPOLEON, HITLER )

A

Rock of chistiki type Advanced SystemCare Free (Like so)
Ultra get a GTX already for ray tracing is still the same problem, not talking about the shadows on ultra and volumetric clouds
If percent. Old or with hands, work well JOY God
Compare the clock speed of RAM available for your CPU (you googled : Minimum RAM frequency 800 MHz Maximum RAM frequency of 1866 MHz)
If you care about overclocking, here: Maximum frequency in turbo mode (MHz) 3900 MHz Multiplier 16.5
And the Internet, it's time to change the neighborhood, look phone, is there a free Internet, if Yes, feel free to try VI-VI'Oh, that's you, that would not suffer: https://www.dns-shop.ru/catalog/17a9eac716404e77/adaptery-wi-fi/
Well, all the same JOY God, does not accelerate RAM, FX-6100 and so small frequency is held, it's too much work for you, and when you want something from him he sends you, and says that he has a headache)

Sincerely your Fuhrer-Communist and hater of Adolf Hitler ( NOT to be CONFUSED WITH ME, I NAPOLEON, HITLER )

A

Oh Yes I almost forgot, if after the change percent. get better, then call the seller (if with the hands) let him claim it denak when I get spit in the face.

A

Oh Yes I almost forgot, if after the change percent. get better, then call the seller (if with the hands) let him claim it denak when I get spit in the face.

S
Super Sad 03.10.19

Magnum 500
Probably something from iron dies, maybe the motherboard. The problem is definitely in the gland.

M
Magnum 500 03.10.19

Super Sad
I need to know the exact cause

S
Super Sad 03.10.19

Magnum 500
Probably something from iron dies, maybe the motherboard. The problem is definitely in the gland.

S
Super Sad 03.10.19

Magnum 500
Go through the iron, there is no Wang

M
Magnum 500 03.10.19

Super Sad
I need to know the exact cause

S
Super Sad 03.10.19

Magnum 500
Go through the iron, there is no Wang

v
vitalik76 03.10.19

We should monitor the load and temperature of the iron. But above all, in the BIOS disable all possible acceleration by making the fail safe defaults. And then start the game and watch any program for monitoring the temperature and loading of iron (not only graphics, but also CPU). In task Manager also look at what specific program loaded percent. If you suddenly find that the resources of the computer being used is not one game, and a program of some sort, it is necessary to closely look at this program, close it using the task Manager and check again. So myself and the viruses can be. And only if it appears that no other program resources does not guzzle, and the temperature was fine, then the problem is in the gland. See download of some glands close to 100% in the games - and it should be changed.

v
vitalik76 03.10.19

We should monitor the load and temperature of the iron. But above all, in the BIOS disable all possible acceleration by making the fail safe defaults. And then start the game and watch any program for monitoring the temperature and loading of iron (not only graphics, but also CPU). In task Manager also look at what specific program loaded percent. If you suddenly find that the resources of the computer being used is not one game, and a program of some sort, it is necessary to closely look at this program, close it using the task Manager and check again. So myself and the viruses can be. And only if it appears that no other program resources does not guzzle, and the temperature was fine, then the problem is in the gland. See download of some glands close to 100% in the games - and it should be changed.

S
Subaru MotorSports 03.10.19

Magnum 500
Do a clean reinstallation of Windows.

S
Subaru MotorSports 03.10.19

Magnum 500
Do a clean reinstallation of Windows.

M
Metalist1925 03.10.19

Magnum 500
I think it depends on the CPU. Clocked?

M
Metalist1925 03.10.19

Magnum 500
I think it depends on the CPU. Clocked?

M
Magnum 500 03.10.19

Metalist1925
In any case. I am opposed to such things. I have the same this winter and it was solved by changing the Windows and replacing the paste on the proc. Began to be dried up pasta?

M
Magnum 500 03.10.19

Metalist1925
In any case. I am opposed to such things. I have the same this winter and it was solved by changing the Windows and replacing the paste on the proc. Began to be dried up pasta?

M
Metalist1925 03.10.19

Magnum 500
the enemy? It's stupid, so of FKH in need of acceleration. The PFS and write from personal experience.
You would have posmotrel BIOS settings. In full can be that the problem is there