3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeMixPlay 05.04.20 08:26 pm

2016 NFS vs NFS Underground 2003 (Need for Speed (2015))

He did not play in the new NFSU, but I watched a letsplay. Looks like a good idea, but it's not like those good old Underground's Most Wanted and Carbon. Police no, the actors are creepy grimace and playing terribly. The story is banal and a bunch of useless videos. And the tuning is very poor.
I like the NFS Underground 2003. For the first two days of play in it, I hosted more than 80 races from 113... Unforgettable...

And what do you say?
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
JetFIRE13 05.04.20

DeMixPlay
I would like a reissue of the underground first,only changed the row.I would be there for hours bullet.

F
Fuhrer16 05.04.20

Will no longer such NFCA in 2003 were only memories,that feeling you get when you first saw her

S
SoulAssassinS 05.04.20

Fuhrer16
Not enough I still have the Hummer and the Escalade in NFS since U2
And tuning for me is now not so important but in the new NSF it a little

L
Lethal Weapon 05.04.20

Fuhrer16
Point well made, no re-release with updated graphics not returned to the underground, the feelings.

S
Stormtroopir 05.04.20

DeMixPlay
No nothing in the NSF 2016 cars little tuning, too,the world seems great but there

D
DeMixPlay 05.04.20

dok925
I also dream about it, to take the open world of Most Wanted, music from the Underground, the cops from Most Wanted and Carbon, tuning of Underground 2 and Carbon, and to fill all the interesting storyline, and modern graphics

D
DimanOskol 05.04.20

DeMixPlay
In principle this is possible if you create your NFS!