3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmperatorPC 05.04.20 08:26 pm

Caravans and workshops (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Neformal 15K, found the satellite, was assigned to drive a caravan, but no increase in gold had not noticed. When he starts to make a profit?
And how to open shop? Either looked bad, or not found in the cities of Guild master?
9 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fastgamer24 05.04.20

lmperatorPC
Gildmastera is, I don't know whether in all cities, but my workshop you can buy.

l
lmperatorPC 05.04.20

Fastgamer24
And where it is in the menu of the city located?

H
Hryakus 05.04.20

lmperatorPC
See, walk into any big city, go out to the streets, you hold alt, it will seem local workshops in the style of brewery, etc.. Go inside will stand PS shop worker, it is possible to purchase a workshop

V
Viktor Kaygorodov 05.04.20

what more profit? explanatory brigade here immediately!

A
Aleksey Chernyshev 05.04.20

And somebody in the warring figured out?
It's kind of like the city to approach the mobsters in the alley, to get to them and the battle begins.
Then propose a take this alley. After waiting some time, come to their lideresa and you can arrange the arrow.
The other gang leaders and traders - reputation. Lideresa offended.
Is that all? Trading is not as screwed? They are sort of saying that these lads roof of merchants.
If you can expel these bandit groups from the city?
Looks like an unfinished part of something bigger.

l
lmperatorPC 05.04.20

Hryakus
Thank you. Seriously, go fuck understand where and how.

H
Hryakus 05.04.20

Victor Kaigorodov
I have more from caravans coming out, then see what the salt: workshop faster starts to generate income, the caravan I have about a month were in the red, but if the shop I brought the average 200-600 coins, the caravan reached the 1350, but the caravans income unstable.

H
Hryakus 05.04.20

Alexei Chernyshev
As I understand it, they haven't finished yet, because in addition to awards and turnip it has no effect.

R
Romahod24 05.04.20

In General, waste workshops and can't understand the relationship. For example in the city where a lot of grapes I the logic of opening a winery and as a result -250 every day, tormented tormented, changed every 10 days for a new product, at the end if you open a woodworking or forge the stable income from 500 to 5000 to reach. Other workshops open meaning no income is meager or even negative. Now I have two forges and one woodworking, the income from 3 to 6K a day. City: Epicrotea Smithy, Ortysia Smithy, Galend Tree