3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr.Jekill 05.04.20 08:27 pm

Technique penalty kicks (Pro Evolution Soccer 2009)

Do not consider for flood, just tips!!!

Here I am Shloma can't learn to beat a penalty!!! help who znae!!! at 09 esche never scored from a free kick and is smooth in 08 it worked!!!
62 Comments
Sort by:
G
George A. Romero 05.04.20

And th to learn?Force,the direction is targeted and hit!

P
ProEvo 05.04.20

To throw a wall push up.

P
PoweRight 05.04.20

not well, finally, dear, correct penalty kick...:) And if the topic I have a topic on the forum of PES 08 is called trick free kicks there's more good lajmi above, IMHO to spend 5 minutes searching is not hard, this link is not leave, I repeat on the forum PES 08 theme trick free kicks please!!!:)))

r
ronaldo1705 05.04.20

epti I also haven in molusine not scored,and I remember one time with Aurelio and then bounced off the wall. and in FIFA every second free-kick ended in a goal.

G
Genrih96 05.04.20

Here I am today, Cristiano Ronaldo scored

G
George A. Romero 05.04.20

Yes Ronaldo I stand,in the RES'e it so detalizarea...

H
HunterWildHead 05.04.20

Told about it PoweRight other individuals who have played PES 2008 :Through trial and error learned how to take free-kicks...! Well learned, know a thing or two
-1 sent to the wall,the impact force in half, and the run-up hold the pass (over the wall and into the bottom corner)
-2 sent to the wall,the impact force in half, and the run-up !poke! pass (over the wall and into the top corner)
-3 aim in the top corner where there is no wall, click the forward arrow, a shot to taste (from the force of impact or 6 or 9)
-4 (if close to the penalty area) take tolkovogo helper,(R2, L2) by pressing the seek that he was kicking to goal(to hit 2nd you have to hold R2, L2) and target halves (total goalkeeper in horror passes the ball flying near a wall)
-5 I do not use a shot each), all in 1 power he still presses the forward arrow (he calls it parashutik, scored from 20 meters) =)
Here's a cool trick:
20-25m from the gate, taking aim at the goalkeeper. click to the right(long) and press In-canopy by 45%.
The ball flies to the goalkeeper. he raises his hands and... the ball changes direction sharply. If you do everything right in 8 out of 10 the ball will be in goal. it is advisable to take the penalty facing the gate and not under the strong angle
Cannon free kick: hold the button in the top, the force of impact of 50%, and then hold the triangle
If 30 meters to the gate hit the shot (force of approximately 45%), followed not long hold the button to change player if you hit the left or to the right if the acceleration and the directional buttons set the torsion of the ball. You can also press the button of the canopy instead of hitting

H
HunterWildHead 05.04.20

Thanks to the people who were told previously written the mystery!

P
PoweRight 05.04.20

HunterWildHead, IMHO PLAGIARISM, the first paragraph is mine, and another I think from the topic, at least WRITE WHERE you found him!?

!!!!COUNT I ALSO KNOW HOW TO EDIT POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!! Th for the last LAMER I think???

H
HunterWildHead 05.04.20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PoweRight
and so it is written, buy glasses!

D
Dr.Jekill 05.04.20

HunterWildHead
ATP.... Huge....

A
Apolo 05.04.20

I b's for drugomu. If the penalty kick put to the right gate you have to take a right-handed. To the left of the left-handed sootvetstvenno( although in practice 1 times scored right-handed).Then choose a helper and guide about the goalkeeper. Hold down to change player (I Q) and push pass . In a second press stroke( assuring for power clamp forward.) If everything is correct is real life getting in the top six in the grinding with the post. I trafnie scored by Gerrard( same Hobie Alonso misses). Scored 10 times from different distances(20 to 29 meters).
If someone already about this method wrote, I apologize.

H
HunterWildHead 05.04.20

Recently unearthed this funny, if when you hit(press long pass) it turns out you have to re throw the wall, first just press the ball to the ground with the button of the player\pass, and then abruptly hold the arrow Weah and if the ball wobbles of the earth, he dramatically bounces away!
PS. Even on the fifth difficulty level goalies never take(at least for me)!

H
HunterWildHead 05.04.20

another option( if the fine left - right-handed beat) - need to aim at a corner and beat from the beginning of the type to spin to the left, then right and press player(held on the first three levels of difficulty)!

S
StAnKoViC 05.04.20

I do not know whether this is so.... but I think that PES 2008 is a very hard to score from a free Kick... to me it was very difficult to direct the ball flies God knows where, and in 09 as it is convenient, and it is possible to send Someone else... so kazhitsya ?

D
D.I.M.A.S [ZA VDV] 05.04.20

On the contrary I was easier in PES 2008 penalties to comply, one-third flew.

U
Ulff666 05.04.20

Penalty managed to score a few times, but handsome, there are repetitions. Learning to be the wall to trace, and even the legend can't give to punch himself so that every stroke is not gold.

_
_-BM-_ 05.04.20

and I never get to score with штрафного1!!!

R
Rassel 85 05.04.20

Scored the penalty twice,in other cases, the ball popodat in the wall or flew past and above the gate.

N
Niko art 05.04.20

HOLD THE ARROW DOWN FOR A SKILFUL BUT WEAK STRIKE. HOLD THE UP ARROW FOR THE GUN STRONG BLOW(FOR ATTACKS FROM THE FAR PENALTY)