3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StrelitziaReg 05.04.20 08:51 pm

ReShade. How to improve the graphics and not lose fps. (Hyde)

Hi all. I wanted to share with people their way of graphics settings , because there are many more junk Rashidov which not only make the spread picture , but squander much frame rate.

Well, move on https://reshade.me/ and download ReShade itself

After you specify the path to the EXE file of the game. Attention! Not to the launcher but to the very the EXE. In my case, it looks like.

Specify the API of the game , it can be opengl , dx9 , dx10-11-12 or Vulkan. API games can be viewed in the same trims or in Wikipedia.

That would not waste time on the choice of filter , accept all.

If you did everything right , you will see a window like this greeting. Press Home and skypem tutorial.

Turn off the game and download additional filters which are not included in standard set https://sharemods.com/hz06lhfmwd90/qUINT___RT.rar.html . Unpack them to a folder reshade-shaders , which is at the root of the game.

Good move to setting to the game. All your settings will be saved by default in DefaultPreset. You can create a new one by pressing the +. You can sort the active filters in up button Active to top

Immediately when I entered the game I rushed into the eyes of a rather pale and soapy picture

So it seems better , I did this without thinking , with detailed settings, anyone can achieve the desired result.I had to use a combination of 7 filters that have a negative impact on frame rate.

You can easily compare the result BEFORE and AFTER if you put Before at the top of the list and After after all your filters.

Next, look for the effect in lightroom(which is included in the pack additional effects) put it in the top , turn on the option Enable LUT Overlay and set the settings in both Windows 32 , default is 16.It should be that our filters were applied to this palette.By the way, the real hardcore can configure your lut palette right in photoshop you can disable all the effects except for lightroom and customize your svetogor.

Do a screenshot , open photoshop or any graphic editor and open the \reshade-shaders\Textures lut file.png. You will NOT see the modified lut palette , as you guessed, we need to trim from your screenshot modified lut palette and replace it.

Very carefully select the palette from the screenshot and paste it into a lut.png.The size should be suitable. For switch layers to see the difference.

Saved in PNG format and model is not modified lut palette in the folder of the Textures for our new and back in the game.Turning off all effects and turn on only the LUT.fx , if nothing has changed, then click on the button Reload. You can also slightly tweak the finished lut palette using sliders in the menu.

As you can see, thanks to these manipulations, the frame rate again leveled off.

Phew , I hope the article was useful and someone she liked...
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 05.04.20

it would be nice to deprive this narender graphical interface that he was just in the ini file there and configure and does not show itself on the screen.

S
StrelitziaReg 05.04.20

MunchkiN 616
So to set up the game and see each result in the change of any parameter is better than to change something in the songwriter and reenter the game every time. I remember before ENB did for the old gta , that was a pain in the ass , but now quite easy.

s
saa0891 05.04.20

Most running shaders for better pictures
[Clarity.fx]
[Colourfulness.fx]
[Levels.fx]
[LumaSharpen.fx]
The most important help to remove the soap making the picture clearer and sharper,adjust the levels and adjust color.

S
StrelitziaReg 05.04.20

AdaptiveSharpen - if you need to add sharpness
AmbientLight - adds glow to the bright areas
Bloom - Bloom :)
Border - If the desired film frame in the movie (useful for screenshots and VIDOS)
Cartoon - Turns your game into Cardboard :) Like in Borderlands
Clarity - More than competent sharpening cleaning soap.
Curves - There are 3 modes Luma,Chroma, Luma and Chroma.Makes the picture more Chrome or, in the opposite direction , depending on the mode.
Colourfulness-Full customization of colors.
DOF(depth of field) - Any Blurit distant objects , again for screenshots or any VIDOS
FakeHDR - Makes the picture darker and more contrast.
FXAA is the Most simple smoothing , a little soap picture.
Layer - Adds (Logo) Layer.png over the picture.
Levels - Makes colors more poisonous , it is useful if the picture is well, just much pale
MultiLut - several different palettes which help to make your lut palette.
MXAO Model shading used in three-dimensional graphics and allows you to add to the realism of the image by calculating the intensity of light reaching the surface point
SSDO is Another model dimmable
qUINT_rtgi - Fake ray tracing
qUINT_ssr - (screen space reflections) reflections screen space
ReflectiveBumpMapping More than a simple ssr.
Sepia Adds a light filter consisting of a 1 colors , useful for creating a lut palette.
SMAA - better than FXAA Already , the picture doesn't lather.

A
Alik Dynnik 20.08.21

How to improve graphics and not lose fps is very simple.
It is necessary to increase the number of texture processors up to the audio standard of 60 frames.
Unfortunately, the dimensions of the video card do not allow accommodating many texture processors.
It is necessary to use a motherboard with 4 slots, or an external video card.

s
saa0891 20.08.21

Kokoprime1991 wrote:
CROSS ALL TEXTURES Let me
tell you a secret, graphics are not only textures, but a much broader concept, starting from lighting, levels, filters and ending with anti-aliasing.

Kokoprime1991 wrote:
But vsezh, if the majority "seems" that IT helps .... -_- guys - to the doctor urgently.
It’s more likely that you need to see an ophthalmologist if you don’t see the differences, and that the picture is really getting better, here, of course, as they say in taste and color, but if you don’t see the differences, it’s more your problem than most.

M
Mr.4ucker 20.08.21

MunchkiN 616
And then rummaging around on the Internet where to enter Che, it's easier to configure everything in the game in the interface, you can immediately see what you have than to constantly leave the game and turn it blind.