3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Super Kote 05.04.20 08:51 pm

Questions on the passage (James Cameron's Avatar: The Game)

Such yet
203 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ukropchik 05.04.20

Similarly.

H
Hellblzer 05.04.20

and I have ! How to pass mission for the Navi where the miracle of the bird need to fly painfully this shit like it down spastica !

G
Ghost Raider 05.04.20

shift

_
_sindi_ 05.04.20

Boys write somebody key in ICQ Please!!!

U
Ukropchik 05.04.20

For virtual skirts not Vidus ^___^ and I have no key :))

S
StrangerYAN 05.04.20

_sindi_
I want to play now - go buy! can't buy - wait! I've been waiting for. Here the key no one will, all their hard-earned treasure.

Z
Zorran 05.04.20

People help (going through the people) I like the game mission to find the shard says something like:
go to the abandoned(captured) base(is there even such supposedly creatures red that RAM in the attack. so I'm there all teritary marked by a circle climbed, and OFC you finally can Nitsche (game individuals inglish)

P. S. the job is supposedly under the shadow of the shard in the compilation supposedly a shard of silence(the COP but I'm ingle is not particularly strong) could you TELL me WHAT's NEXT

G
Ghost Raider 05.04.20

for To'VI at the location where it is necessary to tame the Ikran (Banshee), is it possible to be nesting in a free game (really vehro)

f
foxaice 05.04.20

for To'VI as the tower to destroy
a task is given after the destruction of the bulldozers

G
Ghost Raider 05.04.20

go to the root or branch th XS there is important on it'VI is there if closer to the tree there is a flower ladder

X
X. K. 05.04.20

How to climb up on the ikran, and make him attack enemies?

v
vital115 05.04.20

tell me, how to destroy large aircraft, when in the beginning begin to fly on a dragon?

C
Chuvak2012 05.04.20

I also have a question for passing through the protection?))

r
rage94 05.04.20

Damn it! I can't! I want to play kill up the wall if you do not play!

b
bogduk 05.04.20

rage94
go buy crack even dick knows how many will not

b
bogduk 05.04.20

Xenia K
did Navi aircraft do not know how to attack,and on account of the rise space or a space in our

b
bogduk 05.04.20

Ghost Raider
download map,the wizard fly there and ride Banshee look

G
Ghost Raider 05.04.20

I flew to the top of the locations where there was a staircase\flower in the mission in free play it is not ((

B
Barradda 05.04.20

Help people!!! play for the people gathered the three pieces , they should be around the tree to place the sounds !! how????????? finally do not get it!!!! tell me...

T
Twiggy691 05.04.20

Here it is necessary to act on the principle of hot-cold. If you hear some sound and the screen is rocking, go to where the stronger shaking - and there put oskolok.